Flexi membership | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Flexi membership

May 14, 2016
I don't see what the issue is here. You have used your flexi vouchers therefore you have 0 (none) left.
If you want season long priority, I suggest you join the BGL. It costs £120 a year which includes the same priority on tickets as a flexi membership, helps towards our academy, and offers the chance to win £500 monthly prizes.

May 8, 2011
Rowan":202vo65n said:
Tried to get a ticket for the Exeter game today but because I've used all 6 of my allowance was told I couldn't have one and had to wait for general sale. The flexi ticket promised priority ticketing allocation as part of its sales pitch and people have stumped money up front for them only to find that to be a lie.
Once again Argyle your pooping on the regular supporters. I can't physically get to all the home games but bought the flexi ticket as the next best option. Working away I cant guarantee to be able to get in touch with the box office next week, so will probably miss out to the once a season brigade because Argyle won't reciprocate the loyalty I've shown.
Result one very angry and disillusioned fan.

What Argyle promised was priority for the 6 home league matches that the flexi scheme lets you buy tickets for not the other 17.
Perhaps you should have taken out a 1886 membership as well.

May 28, 2019
every argyle fan, knew we would be playing exeter this season,perhaps white members should have saved one game off their white membership for this game,not hard to plan ahead..

Gloucester Green

Cream First
♣️ Shire Greens
Sep 18, 2010
Gloucester
I'm a Flexi member and agree that like previous years it should come with season long advantage for committing up front, but that said I saved a ticket for the Exeter game having bough one in the general sale for a less important fixture as no need for priority booking.

As you are going to be paying for your Devon Derby ticket it wouldn't have taken my effort to do the planning ahead like others have said as can't recall us having had a sell out this season at HP.

I can't see this highly anticipated fixture selling out either... Massive rush on opening of General Sale but then a tail off with a odds and sales up to match day.

At least you know for next time :thumbup:

Apr 13, 2006
Plymouth
Should have saved a game on the flexi ticket -why? Joined the BGL -why? Take out an 1886 membership - why?
Like many others after a disastrous relegation season we still paid good money up front to benefit the club.
All we are asking for is a modicum of reciprocation by the club by repaying that faith by allowing flexi members to carry on their support of the club by getting a ticket before the once a season (supported the club all my life guv, honest) brigade.
Is that too much to ask?

May 16, 2016
Rowan":1ttkldix said:
Should have saved a game on the flexi ticket -why? Joined the BGL -why? Take out an 1886 membership - why?
Like many others after a disastrous relegation season we still paid good money up front to benefit the club.
All we are asking for is a modicum of reciprocation by the club by repaying that faith by allowing flexi members to carry on their support of the club by getting a ticket before the once a season (supported the club all my life guv, honest) brigade.
Is that too much to ask?

Full ST Holders get no extra priority should they want to buy any extra Tickets. T&Cs I believe.

Jul 27, 2005
Plymouth
Ipplepen green":28iixpj9 said:
I got to be honest, as a white member for many years I just presumed they had changed its name but I hadn’t read the small print. I take it I can’t keep one match back and get priority on games by buying tickets ?
It seams a bit unfair that flexi members won’t get any priority 2 benefits on possible play off games or title deciders.
It seems very unfair to me. How many of us flexi members are going to 'keep one back' just in case we are in the play offs? Surely as a member, we should have second dibs (after ST holders) irrespective if we have vouchers left or not.

Jul 27, 2005
Plymouth
Rowan":1mpabe9x said:
Is that too much to ask?
No it shouldn't be.

I have two vouchers left. With six home games to go, potentially I could make four of them. I was planning on going to Grimbsy and the City game and then buying tickets for Forest Green and Port Vale (not sure I can make Macclesfield or Northampton).

So should Port Vale be a promotion decider, I will not get priority if I use my remaining vouchers prior, despite being a member.

If the club are going to insist that this is the case, they can stick the extra £50+ I would pay for the other games and I'll just go to City and Port Vale, and I won't be buying a flexi next season.

The club need to look at this and act swiftly - I can't believe that flexi members who have used there vouchers are being denied City tickets :furious:

Jul 27, 2005
Plymouth
Guiri Green":3niypgpo said:
Surely the Flexi arguments are only valid when and IF you can't get a Ticket ?
The argument is about the benefit of having a flexi membership. I was a season ticket holder for a few years but now work too many weekends to justify buying one. The only season I didn't buy a white/flexi membership, we drew Liverpool in the cup. Although I wouldn't expect a Liverpool-esque rush for tickets when they go on general sale, I would like the peace of mind that I can get my ticket and choose my seat before those that turn up once a season for the big games. Not much to ask for my loyalty and money up front, surely?

May 16, 2016
damon.green":34xukbpy said:
Guiri Green":34xukbpy said:
The argument is about the benefit of having a flexi membership. I was a season ticket holder for a few years but now work too many weekends to justify buying one. The only season I didn't buy a white/flexi membership, we drew Liverpool in the cup. Although I wouldn't expect a Liverpool-esque rush for tickets when they go on general sale, I would like the peace of mind that I can get my ticket and choose my seat before those that turn up once a season for the big games. Not much to ask for my loyalty and money up front, surely?

I've paid for every home game up front but I'm not entitled to any extra privilege before general sale should I want to buy extra tickets.

If a Flexi is 6 Tickets at a discount and someone has used all 6, they've already had the privilege that comes with that outlay, haven't they ?

Guiri Green":1a0w34tn said:
damon.green":1a0w34tn said:
Guiri Green":1a0w34tn said:

I've paid for every home game up front but I'm not entitled to any extra privilege before general sale should I want to buy extra tickets.

If a Flexi is 6 Tickets at a discount and someone has used all 6, they've already had the privilege that comes with that outlay, haven't they ?

Yes. I think some people are annoyed though as the old white memberships were very similar in discount and benefit structure except they gave priority for every game regardless if you were redeeming a ticket. The changeover has not been made clear so I understand why some people are unhappy.

Personally, despite being a flexi 6 buyer with no tickets left I'm ok with it. There's the 1886 membership if you want priority for every game.

Jul 27, 2005
Plymouth
Aaron D.":2b3amw3s said:
Guiri Green":2b3amw3s said:
damon.green":2b3amw3s said:
Guiri Green":2b3amw3s said:

Yes. I think some people are annoyed though as the old white memberships were very similar in discount and benefit structure except they gave priority for every game regardless if you were redeeming a ticket. The changeover has not been made clear so I understand why some people are unhappy.

Personally, despite being a flexi 6 buyer with no tickets left I'm ok with it. There's the 1886 membership if you want priority for every game.
Fair enough I suppose. Perhaps next season, the club will only be getting £35 up front from me for the 1886, rather than the £125 I paid this year.

Feb 8, 2005
You won't be going to Home Park next season then? Duh.

The Club will benefit from your 1886 membership, but you will have to pay more for going to the game each time.

I'm sure the Club will be pleased with that.