Forest V Blackpool today | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forest V Blackpool today

Dec 19, 2008
Well done Ollie. I'm pleased for him, I really am. Given all the Premiership dross they show on Sky where it's usually a one horse race, this proves how great and competitive the Championship is. 4-3, drama, emotion and real quality.

Tonight's game was the best game I've seen on Sky all season. I felt like a Blackpool fan tonight :)

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
hairy j":1smmopzc said:
Well done Ollie. I'm pleased for him, I really am. Given all the dross they show on Sky where it's usually a one horse race, this proves how great and competitive the Championship is. 4-3, drama, emotion and real quality.

Tonight's game was the best game I've seen on Sky all season. I felt like a Blackpool fan tonight :)

Give me Stoke v Wigan any day!

Jun 28, 2004
Are you watching Stapleton.

That could and should have been us.

What have we got to look forward to?

Aug 15, 2008
I think Holloway is destined for bigger and better things.. He will take Blackpool up in my opinion.
You have to hand it to him really... great job and a good Footballing side.

A

Anonymous

chunks":1cuxjkga said:
Are you watching Stapleton.

That could and should have been us.

What have we got to look forward to?

um um um, exeter next year, thats it, not much :lol:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
G

Greenskin

sharkbait":1zxn5e5i said:
And some people on here want Stapleton to be in charge again :twisted:

Stapes is Ollies mate these days,it was Luggy who was totally responsible for our failure to progress and subsequent decline,apparently.Wonder if Stapes'll get a complimentary for the final? Pity Marcel isn't still at Blackpool,could have been a real family gathering.Thumbs everywhere.

Feb 28, 2009
Torquay
You've got to hand it to Holloway. He's taken unfashionable Blackpool to within 90 minutes of the Premier League and the riches that come with it.

There's loads of people on here that hate Holloway for the way he left but as he said at the time, his ambition didn't match the boards and so he took the Leicester job. Look at where they are now too!

Until the board show some ambition, we're going to just fester in League 1.

:x