Forest V Blackpool today | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forest V Blackpool today

T

twickersargyle

I know otherwise sensible Argyle fans who wouldn't have Ollie back. These people, in this respect but no other, are idiots.

May 22, 2006
I don't quite know how to feel - depressed that we clearly missed the boat by not 'going for it', or happy that small teams can still get within one game of the Prem.

T

twickersargyle

As Kam has just said, Ollie "did a wonderful job at Plymouth". Sob.

Jun 28, 2004
twickersargyle":3sodag0d said:
As Kam has just said, Ollie "did a wonderful job at Plymouth". Sob.

I was angry at the time he left. Now I would love to have him back.

Shame it wont happen

A

Anonymous

This is where all you lot who defended that tight-wad Bruce Forsyth lookalike Stapleton need to have a good hard re-think.

Stapes blew it now we are a hoofball team in the third tier whilst Holloway sits 90 minutes away from 90 million pounds playing breath-taking football with a team even smaller than Argyle!

Learn lessons board, tonight was a shining example of what we could have been.

A

Anonymous

Stapleton "I couldn't support Holloways demands on gates of 14,000. I can't justify risking the long-term financial security of the club blah blah blah"

Guess what Stapes? Blackpool backed him, now look at us and look at them and they did it on gates of barely 8,000.

It's almost like the Blackpool thing happened just to show Argyle what could have been. I bet Staplewallet is squirming in his Cornish mansion right now.

N

nigelnoneck

Stapleton couldnt wait to get his buddy Sturrock back, :-D

A

Anonymous

greengenes":38kg2v42 said:
Cobra":38kg2v42 said:
to football forum and there is allready a thread in there
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

you really have something against me dont you :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mar 3, 2004
Cornwall
Forest manager and fans are now criticising them for not 'going for it'.

Blackpool have had much more outside investment than we did and haven't had to risk the future of the club as we would have had to.

The people trying to make the Prem a closed shop will be horrified if Blackpool do get there - they were trying to close the door shut to smaller clubs like them.

Would love to see Scunthorpe get there next season.

A

Anonymous

greengenes":2s4pa4lh said:
Cobra":2s4pa4lh said:
greengenes":2s4pa4lh said:
Cobra":2s4pa4lh said:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Not at all matey - just chill and go with the flow . Its just banter and you take it all too seriously . Just enjoy the chat and have a laugh .

oh good, really thought you did have something against me there

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
greengenes":1xt829su said:
Cobra":1xt829su said:
greengenes":1xt829su said:
Cobra":1xt829su said:

Not at all matey - just chill and go with the flow . Its just banter and you take it all too seriously . Just enjoy the chat and have a laugh .
He's on a wind-up, just ignore him.