Forever Bury Fund. Now CLOSED. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forever Bury Fund. Now CLOSED.

Georgieboy

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Mar 17, 2015
IJN":340qakh6 said:
The account stands at £382.54p so far.

So, we have a way to go yet. :wave:

Come on peeps, we're good at this (normally). Remember what we felt like when we were on the edge.

With the potential of us nicking some of their players, which could happen, we need to show these lads and lasses at Bury what we're made of. Us true fans need to stick together.

Ian
Ian is the PayPal account the one at the bottom of your PM page.

G

GiggLaneGuy

Hi folks, a Bury fan here, thank you for allowing me to join your board.
I've joined really to say thank you very much for your overwhelming generosity in your efforts to raise much needed cash towards our goal of ensuring the survival of Bury FC, I can't begin to tell you how very much it is appreciated by all Bury fans.

Your member 'Pilgrim' posted on our message board and was thanked on there, but I just had to come over onto your board to express our gratitude to you all.

I can assure anyone and everyone that any money donated by your good selves will go to The Supporters Trust, Forever Bury, which has no financial connection to the limited company Bury FC and therefore, he whose name that must not be mentioned, will be unable to access one penny of it.

We all know about football rivalries, I would imagine that yours would be Exeter and Torquay? Ours are Bolton Wanderers and Rochdale. Bury fans of a certain age ( I include myself in that! ) see Bolton as our main rivals, and dislike then with a passion, but we would never wish them to be in the predicament that they and ourselves are in at the moment, it's heartbreaking.

Now onto football and your new management team of Lowe & Schumacer. I've been watching Bury since 1963, and hand on heart, I can honestly say that last season brought the best football I've seen played by a Bury team in all my years of watching.
The passing was exceptional, goals were coming in from all positions, and if we didn't score 3 in a game we wanted to know why. But the main factor in winning promotion was the fact that the team never gave up, even when all seemed lost. We were 1-3 down at home against MK Dons with 18 minutes left, and we won 4-3 with the last kick of the game, the attitude instilled throughout the team by the management was exceptional.

One thing I will say is please don't expect miracles from the outset. It took Lowey a couple of months to get the team that he wanted playing as he wanted, and once he'd got the right players, with the right attitude, there was no stopping them, and I'm certain that if it wasn't for the off pitch upheaval caused by the financial uncertainty that caused a blip over about 5 games, we would have gone onto win the league, there's no doubt in my mind at all.

Once again, thanks to you all and I wish you, your team, and especially Lowey & Schumacer all the best for the coming season.

Vinny

F

Frazer Lloyd-Davies

£20 from me Ian. Already have a badge so don't worry about sending another.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Just transferred £10.00 Ian.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
£20 via bacs Ian. No need for a badge thanks.

tonsk

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I'll transfer 25 Ian when I get home from sunny Manchester on Monday morning. If possible 2 badges but one wilk suffice. The 5 should cover postage to Spain. If not I will let you have a UK address. I will pm the address. Thanks

GiggLaneGuy":2noctyrm said:
Hi folks, a Bury fan here, thank you for allowing me to join your board.
I've joined really to say thank you very much for your overwhelming generosity in your efforts to raise much needed cash towards our goal of ensuring the survival of Bury FC, I can't begin to tell you how very much it is appreciated by all Bury fans.

Your member 'Pilgrim' posted on our message board and was thanked on there, but I just had to come over onto your board to express our gratitude to you all.

I can assure anyone and everyone that any money donated by your good selves will go to The Supporters Trust, Forever Bury, which has no financial connection to the limited company Bury FC and therefore, he whose name that must not be mentioned, will be unable to access one penny of it.

We all know about football rivalries, I would imagine that yours would be Exeter and Torquay? Ours are Bolton Wanderers and Rochdale. Bury fans of a certain age ( I include myself in that! ) see Bolton as our main rivals, and dislike then with a passion, but we would never wish them to be in the predicament that they and ourselves are in at the moment, it's heartbreaking.

Now onto football and your new management team of Lowe & Schumacer. I've been watching Bury since 1963, and hand on heart, I can honestly say that last season brought the best football I've seen played by a Bury team in all my years of watching.
The passing was exceptional, goals were coming in from all positions, and if we didn't score 3 in a game we wanted to know why. But the main factor in winning promotion was the fact that the team never gave up, even when all seemed lost. We were 1-3 down at home against MK Dons with 18 minutes left, and we won 4-3 with the last kick of the game, the attitude instilled throughout the team by the management was exceptional.

One thing I will say is please don't expect miracles from the outset. It took Lowey a couple of months to get the team that he wanted playing as he wanted, and once he'd got the right players, with the right attitude, there was no stopping them, and I'm certain that if it wasn't for the off pitch upheaval caused by the financial uncertainty that caused a blip over about 5 games, we would have gone onto win the league, there's no doubt in my mind at all.

Once again, thanks to you all and I wish you, your team, and especially Lowey & Schumacer all the best for the coming season.

Vinny
Vinny, we were in a similar situation to you guys..it's horrible to put it politely. I sincerely hope that the solution is swift for Bury Fc and you have support of Argyle fans during this time.
it seems harsh that we should gain from Bury's problems, sadly football business is business. I for one will be keeping a close eye on Bury's restoration..it will happen, it may take some time but it will happen.
Chin up mate and all the best for the future of BFC

Laido