Forever Bury Fund. Now CLOSED. | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Forever Bury Fund. Now CLOSED.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
IJN":2v9efvck said:
I saw that one come in.

If you want a badge, PM me your address please mate. :thumbup:

You got ours mate?

Michael Fleet

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 15, 2003
Thanks for sending the BACS details. £50 paid and let's hope Bury get through this crisis.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Mike Greening":3b11lgos said:
IJN":3b11lgos said:
I saw that one come in.

If you want a badge, PM me your address please mate. :thumbup:

You got ours mate?

Yes thanks Mike. I needed some cash, so I’ve transferred from mine into the ‘Bury FC’ account (within my accounts).

I’ll transfer the full amount in one go tomorrow.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Tenner from me too.

The PayPal link takes me to ‘Pasoti staff fund’, assume that was correct :thumbup:

Oct 31, 2015
R11 BFC":1v613jnc said:
GiggLaneGuy":1v613jnc said:
Hi folks, a Bury fan here, thank you for allowing me to join your board.
I've joined really to say thank you very much for your overwhelming generosity in your efforts to raise much needed cash towards our goal of ensuring the survival of Bury FC, I can't begin to tell you how very much it is appreciated by all Bury fans.

Your member 'Pilgrim' posted on our message board and was thanked on there, but I just had to come over onto your board to express our gratitude to you all.

I can assure anyone and everyone that any money donated by your good selves will go to The Supporters Trust, Forever Bury, which has no financial connection to the limited company Bury FC and therefore, he whose name that must not be mentioned, will be unable to access one penny of it.

We all know about football rivalries, I would imagine that yours would be Exeter and Torquay? Ours are Bolton Wanderers and Rochdale. Bury fans of a certain age ( I include myself in that! ) see Bolton as our main rivals, and dislike then with a passion, but we would never wish them to be in the predicament that they and ourselves are in at the moment, it's heartbreaking.

Now onto football and your new management team of Lowe & Schumacer. I've been watching Bury since 1963, and hand on heart, I can honestly say that last season brought the best football I've seen played by a Bury team in all my years of watching.
The passing was exceptional, goals were coming in from all positions, and if we didn't score 3 in a game we wanted to know why. But the main factor in winning promotion was the fact that the team never gave up, even when all seemed lost. We were 1-3 down at home against MK Dons with 18 minutes left, and we won 4-3 with the last kick of the game, the attitude instilled throughout the team by the management was exceptional.

One thing I will say is please don't expect miracles from the outset. It took Lowey a couple of months to get the team that he wanted playing as he wanted, and once he'd got the right players, with the right attitude, there was no stopping them, and I'm certain that if it wasn't for the off pitch upheaval caused by the financial uncertainty that caused a blip over about 5 games, we would have gone onto win the league, there's no doubt in my mind at all.

Once again, thanks to you all and I wish you, your team, and especially Lowey & Schumacer all the best for the coming season.

Vinny
I think you can guess where I'm from too, with my user name and avatar! Anyway, just to echo Vinny's comments, there's not much more to say really...other than thank you.

I actually joined this MB in January '18, after you'd thrashed us 3-0. But had to join, to say thanks for the welcome that I and other Bury fans received in the Green Taverners. So I'm saying thanks again(!) and gonna bump that thread.

Oh and I've made a new friend in Laido...you Janners really are a top bunch.

Green Army!

Gents best of luck in your quest for survival.
It's a horrible place to be and no real football fan should go through it.
There will be plenty of us watching with interest at your story, survival and results next season.
Our rocks in our early days of darkness were the Brighton fans and they were magnificent in helping with our cause. We will never forget how they helped.
Football is tribal but fans pull together when needed.
:scarf: :nworthy:

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Paid my money. I remember the bad times and so does my eldest son who was 6 at that time. He is so grateful we survived and mentions it at many games.

Let’s hope the kids at Bury get to see their club out the other side too.

Dec 2, 2010
Plymouth
I donated £20 through the Paypal icon above. When I do it, it does say "Purpose: Pasoti Staff Fund", but it's for
Bury. PM sent

S

Steve Dale Out

hi all just want to say thank you for your fund raising efforts its really appreciated and not gone unnoticed amongst Bury fans. after a fantastic season watching some of the most attractive attacking football I've seen at Gigg Lane for 35 years it was heartbreaking to see Lowey leave and apparently he was devastated himself its come to this. He truly is a legend at our club after 3 separate promotions as player and manager and a goal scoring record holder to boot but all good things come to an end

Lowe, the staff and the fans have all been treated like dirt by Steve Dale, his inept leadership since taking over in december is on the verge of killing our club and since coming in hes not paid wages on time,left peope unpaid, made peope redundant and apparently even changed their contracted hours to zero, as far as we are aware hes paid no debt off and all hes done is hide away refusing to comment.

Hes reportedly turning down offers of £500k for the club when he only bought it for £1 and dont nothing with it since. not sure if youve seen the videos of phone calls but they are absolutely shocking and show just what sort of person he is threatening hes a grizzly bear and hes going to "rip heads off"

We have now come to terms that we are going to lose most of our team and with Dale refusing to put the club into admin it looks like we could be wound up on the 19th.

The only hope we have is to go to the court case on the 19th and force administration on the guy and then the buyers who are waiting in the wings can then deal with the administrators and take over the club. The main creditor who is the mortgagee as agreed to go to court agreeing to us going into admin so it looks like we can rip the club away from Dale but this all costs money

Your donations will go a long way to paying towards legal costs so you really are making a difference and helping save our club and for this we will all be forever grateful

i just want to say we all wish Lowey the best we really do the guy is fantastic and we will be watching your results every week and hoping you can be champions. all the best for the season ahead, hope we have a club to support.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
‪The Forever Bury collection has just closed. I’ve run out of badges!!

The total was £1146.26p. Thanks for all your support. Any money that now comes in will to BRF. Badge Replenishment Fund. Thanks to everyone that has contributed. Ian.