George Cooper out injured | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

George Cooper out injured

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
That's a shame although the article doesn't actually say Cooper is out for the rest of the season.

Jun 27, 2019
Definitely doesn't say rest of the season but it does sound like a lengthy absence and as we're in January that probably means we won't see him until close to the end of the season.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Lowe has said it's a couple of months and will be looking to sign a wing-back during January.

I've changed the thread title.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
PL2 3DQ":273xjzxx said:
Lowe has said it's a couple of months and will be looking to sign a wing-back during January.

I've changed the thread title.

Suggests to me Opoku isn't being extended then as he could have provided cover for that position.

Have Grant, Moore and Law as options there do we need to bring in another?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
It probably sounds harsher than it supposed to sound but I think it could be a blessing in disguise.

Even with a fit GC we don’t look comfortable down the left.

This could enable us to have more balance.

I’m hoping it’s someone with experience because that position is critical with our style of play

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
He has posted on his Instagram that his season is over

Dec 17, 2005
Plymouth
As my original post said, which was changed by PL after Errington spoke to Lowe. It was originally quoted his season was over, which Cooper now confirms on Instagram.

Aug 5, 2016
Balham_Green":27dsrq3o said:
Pettgreen":27dsrq3o said:
Too early for Randell to make the position his own? Been doing well at Torquay.

Have you seen him play? Is he LWB?

Many have already decided Randell is better than Fornah or Macleod as a holding midfielder because "he passes well". Lowe may as well decide he is better than Callum McFadzean as well and let him play there if that is what he wants.

There are some big hopes on Randell's shoulders when he comes back with all this expectation. Now Jephcott has done so well hopefully we don't expect all the academy graduates to take to League One football like ducks to water. Cooper's last game and string of misread crosses is the other end of the spectrum. They are still young inexperienced players at the end of the day.