George Cooper recall? (NO according to Lowe) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

George Cooper recall? (NO according to Lowe)

May 21, 2015
Fair play to the powers that be for organising that 'mutual agreement' stipulation. Certainly put us in a strong position for exactly this situation. COYG.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
tandark":2oi8cpbm said:
Fair play to the powers that be for organising that 'mutual agreement' stipulation. Certainly put us in a strong position for exactly this situation. COYG.
Absolutely - but would it have meant that if we didn't want him anymore we would have been obliged to keep him & keep paying his wages? Just wondering.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Hmm I’m still not reassured.

Ultimately he’s their player, and if they want him back I’m sure they’ll find a way. Especially if it was only a gentleman’s agreement.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Probably more telling they have just signed a similar player from Bristol City in Szmodics. Let’s hope he stays.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Biggs":1cqs9xv7 said:

Ultimately he’s their player, and if they want him back I’m sure they’ll find a way. Especially if it was only a gentleman’s agreement.
Really!! After that statement from RL he would certainly end up with ‘egg on his face’ if Cooper goes back to Peterborough before 1st February.
George is a big asset to us.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
More than happy with the arrangement if it holds - would like us to sign a new GC...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I read on Twitter this morning that Ferguson says he will remain with us for the rest of the season.

May 21, 2015
Biggs":1hgbfsvf said:

If the mutual agreement is in the loan contract and they were that desperate to get him back, I can only imagine Argyle would be in their rights to ask for financial compensation to break that clause.

As it is they've seeming got another left footed attacking midfielder on loan and said that Cooper won't be returning. So thankfully that seems like the end of the matter. :thumbs:

Aug 14, 2015
Hello Janners...
Ive not been on here for a while, but like your Mayflower stand i see PASOTI has had a refit..and both are truly looking good. I was at Home Park on Tuesday afternoon for the 1-1 reserves game. I was very very impressed with Cooper. A very good young keeper indeed. Our you manager praised him too in post match interview

I sat with a couple of the GT's who I did not know previously ( though i had met Roger in his shop some years back) but both were very hospitable-once the initial bigotry ( lol) you greens like ...no LOVE..to heap on to us Blues was over. Infant i may venture down again if they are at HP.

Im thinking of having a bet.. PAFC V Grecians Wembley Play off final..

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
ford hill POMPEY fan":10vpnjv9 said:
Hello Janners...
Ive not been on here for a while, but like your Mayflower stand i see PASOTI has had a refit..and both are truly looking good. I was at Home Park on Tuesday afternoon for the 1-1 reserves game. I was very very impressed with Cooper. A very good young keeper indeed. Our you manager praised him too in post match interview

I sat with a couple of the GT's who I did not know previously ( though i had met Roger in his shop some years back) but both were very hospitable-once the initial bigotry ( lol) you greens like ...no LOVE..to heap on to us Blues was over. Infant i may venture down again if they are at HP.

Im thinking of having a bet.. PAFC V Grecians Wembley Play off final..

:funny: wrong Cooper