George Cooper recall? (NO according to Lowe) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

George Cooper recall? (NO according to Lowe)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The loan deal might still have a clause that allows Cooper to be sold in January by Peterborough if a suitable offer is accepted from another team.
That would also depend if Cooper wants to go to the club making the offer.

May 7, 2019
I find the Cooper loan situation very interesting in that, if media reports are to be believed, Argyle appear to hold all of the cards with respect to the future of the player. Lowe was clear about the fact that Argyle can hold on to him for the rest of the season on loan if desired so no recall clause for Peterborough. There is also the supposed clause that Argyle have a right to buy, which I am certain they will do if they get promoted and can afford League One prices.

With this in mind, this suggests that the current management at Argyle are very shrewd negotiators which bodes well for the future. Or possibly that the management at Peterborough are very poor negotiators but hey ho! ;)

I do also think that Lowe's style of football, as well as the new Grandstand and facilities at HP, are going to make it a lot easier to attract players to Argyle.