Good news at last (now amended!!) | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Good news at last (now amended!!)

Feb 29, 2008
IJN":2huvw2l7 said:
They HAVE gone they ARE history.

I 100% trust the man that told me.

I am sure I read a piece in the WMN (hurriedly I might add) that said one of the old directors may be joining the new board, not what you heard then?

A

Anonymous

argyleiggy":2fvtmk3h said:
IJN":2fvtmk3h said:
They HAVE gone they ARE history.

I 100% trust the man that told me.

I am sure I read a piece in the WMN (hurriedly I might add) that said one of the old directors may be joining the new board, not what you heard then?

Obviously not, or else why would I have said 'all'.

I did hear this morning though that it was Wraithall that wanted to remain. :

A

Anonymous

Oh dear, I got a call just now suggesting that Stapleton doesn't want awat after all.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jeez, are we a soap opera or what? :twisted:

M

MylesPAFC

F*ck that, if Stapleton thinks he is staying at this club he has another thing coming. If he has the nerve to stay, then I would hope the majority of fans would revolt against this.

:twisted: :twisted:

May 27, 2008
Plymouth
I for one will not be renewing my season ticket whilst he is still on the board,this man who is so concerned at our plight that he decides to bugger off to Dubai,another thing that really bothers me about him is that if he can afford holidays like this why did he not at least pay the heating bill?..instead of Peter Reid dipping into his own pockets,he should hang his head in shame,i simply dont see what this man has to offer Plymouth Argyle any longer :twisted:

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
IJN":375wenh0 said:
Oh dear, I got a call just now suggesting that Stapleton doesn't want awat after all.

Even some bits of soap operas are believeable ......................... this load of bo**ocks certainly aint :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

B

bandwagon

greenmarc":165rw583 said:
IJN":165rw583 said:

Even some bits of soap operas are believeable ......................... this load of bo**ocks certainly aint :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Christ they would need to build a cage for the directors area - Whitey must live in a world of his own!! :? :? :? :? :?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
IJN":213pll3u said:

Now there's a word that may become more regularly used when the question is asked "What do you think of Paul Stapleton?" Answer - I think he is a @wat :lol:

Somehow it seemed too good to be true - I have feared a Stapleton/Riddler takeover all along.

Still waiting for some brighter days to return to the club. :cry: