Has anyone noticed the potential new Paul Mariner? | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Has anyone noticed the potential new Paul Mariner?

Sep 6, 2006
pafcprogs":28i3mx4p said:
Austin was a decent pro, although he puffed is way through the Rothmans as I recall ...

Remember seeing him at a club night in the Far Post and he was as I recall the only pro smoking that night.

Peddelty, we never got the best from as he suffered a fractured skull early on and eventually retired ( and he was the larger amount of the makeweight amount I think). I recall he tried to then go into refereeing to be fast tracked ( on the basis that pros would make the best refs....not convinced myself)

But yeah we got ripped off a treat ....

Peddelty had a fractured skull before we signed him as zI remember it!.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Balham_Green":143s8z7z said:
pafcprogs":143s8z7z said:
Austin was a decent pro, although he puffed is way through the Rothmans as I recall ...

Remember seeing him at a club night in the Far Post and he was as I recall the only pro smoking that night.

Peddelty, we never got the best from as he suffered a fractured skull early on and eventually retired ( and he was the larger amount of the makeweight amount I think). I recall he tried to then go into refereeing to be fast tracked ( on the basis that pros would make the best refs....not convinced myself)

Did Peddelty come back as some kind of consultant manager?

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
memory man":386ihywy said:
Balham_Green":386ihywy said:
pafcprogs":386ihywy said:

Not sure about that, I do know that he had a career in the police force after his playing days.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
lipsonlad67":1us49voz said:
memory man":1us49voz said:
Balham_Green":1us49voz said:
pafcprogs":1us49voz said:

Not sure about that, I do know that he had a career in the police force after his playing days.
Retired from that but carried on working for Suffolk police as a part time admin assistant.