Help with a memory of Carey. | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Help with a memory of Carey.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Cult Of Personality":sbwkqtwy said:
Carey in a Ryan Lowe setup would have been unreal. He would have torn the league's up even more then he did .

Same with Lamieres and Ladapo

All signed by Adams... :whistle: :whistle:

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
I am a big fan of Mayor but that video is a reminder of how great Carey was. Goals and assists. Some player!

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
I find these comparisons between GC10 and Danny Mayor pointless; they're different types of players - the only reason they're compared is because they were both talismans for different teams, but in different ways.

I have never been genuinely sad for a player not playing for us anymore, except with Carey. I genuinely long to see him in an Argyle shirt again but, as sad as it sounds(!), it does hurt a little bit knowing it'll never happen. Absolute privilege to have watched him destroy teams and score wonder goals all whilst working his little Irish nuts off. Not to speculate or start personal conversation, I do believe if it wasn't for his rumoured off-field antics and his wife's unhappiness I think there's a good chance he would still be here, although I have no in-the-know information to back that up.

I don't always like posting on here but I'll always have something to say about Graham Carey :nworthy:

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
As has already been stated, Carey and Mayor have totally different styles, and it is difficult to compare them. That said, if the question was who would you prefer to have in your team, then I think the answer would be an emphatic Graham Carey.!
Danny is our player in the current team and I support him wholeheartedly, though I feel he has more to give. :scarf:

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Like a load of love lorn teenagers stalking an ex on Facebook. Can a day go by without a bloody Graham Carey thread. I believe wizz air fly to Sofia, if you all go together you'll double the crowd he usually plays in front of these days. I prefer supporting our current players

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Like a load of love lorn teenagers stalking an ex on Facebook. Can a day go by without a bloody Graham Carey thread. I believe wizz air fly to Sofia, if you all go together you'll double the crowd he usually plays in front of these days. I prefer supporting our current players.
With any luck Mayor will help keep us in this division.....
Mods. Can we have a Graham Carey sub forum? Maybe sponsored by a reputable absorbant tissue firm?

Aug 5, 2016
Pift":1m03pzug said:
I am a big fan of Mayor but that video is a reminder of how great Carey was. Goals and assists. Some player!

I remember making the point at the time, fans would only truly appreciate Carey after he was gone. In a few years his legend will grow and soon he will rightly be remembered as one of the all time greats.

Carey had critics at the time just as Mayor does now.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Since so many find it impossible to go a day without proclaiming Carey better than Mayor, I'd just like to say Akos was twice the player Carey was. At a higher level. And I will be repeating this in future on every Graham Carey love-in, so everyone knows that I think Akos was twice the player Carey was. Because its important that everyone knows that Akos was better. IMO. (so was Paul Dalton)

Can someone help me with a memory of Carey? Can anyone tell me if he was part of the team at Wembley? I mean, I don't remember him from the day, he must've been injured right?