How much longer.. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How much longer..

May 26, 2015
Charles.plym":2ferw9js said:
The fact he was still in post long enough to give his usual disrespectful to the fans radio Devon interview where he insisted we spent “90% of the game camped in Blackpool’s half “
That we were unlucky .
That Blackpool cheated .
The only person cheating here is him cheating us , out of hard armed cash to watch that negative poo . It’s his signings , his tactics,his preseason.
His fault.
Go now
Exactly!

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
There is no point having this debate. We all know Adams is going nowhere; he is safe as any manger in this league and that is half the problem. The club have neither the guts or the money to sack him; I honestly think we could end the season with 6 points and he’d be here.

This time last season we had polls, ranting and goodness knows what else.

I am not saying I want him gone or otherwise, my point is we might as well talk about something else.

Mar 8, 2016
Tony_Flags":2oci9vpt said:
There is no point having this debate. We all know Adams is going nowhere; he is safe as any manger in this league and that is half the problem. The club have neither the guts or the money to sack him; I honestly think we could end the season with 6 points and he’d be here.

This time last season we had polls, ranting and goodness what else.

I am not saying I want him gone or otherwise, my point is we might as well talk about something else.

I don’t think he’s as safe as people think. The board will give him the chance he deserves to turn it around but If the board feel we’re still heading in the wrong direction I have faith they will pull the plug. We’re not quite there yet but it’s not looking good.

Mar 14, 2009
Army green":3pggk2by said:
Tony_Flags":3pggk2by said:

This time last season we had polls, ranting and goodness what else.

I don’t think he’s as safe as people think. The board will give him the chance he deserves to turn it around but If the board feel we’re still heading in the wrong direction I have faith they will pull the plug. We’re not quite there yet but it’s not looking good.

And who is going to pay up his 5 year contract? Or the two first team coaches new two year deals?

We are stuck with them, for better or worse.

May 3, 2016
A few weeks ago Peterborough beat us as they were a better side, Rovers last week were as poor as us but we could not beat them, Blackpool today were a poor side - but they beat us.
The team look like a pub team, where's the passion, or are they just not good enough? The league table does not lie, how long do we give Mr Adams before the inevitable relegation appears.
It's frustrating as progression dictates this team should be better than last seasons team, poor purchasing of players, no team spirit leads to the inevitable relegation.
If IJN returns the fiver he owes me, who would I put it on to score me a goal? Keep the fiver Ian.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
rsp4":2tt7uzjt said:
Tugboat":2tt7uzjt said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Pretty dire for a good 15 games now. Not just poor, dire.

Totally agree. This is not just a bad startto the season. We were exceptional for 3 months from Jan to Mar 18. The rest have been pure dross in lg1. I really want DA out but he wont go. Hope he has another exceptional 3 months sometime this season
who would you replace him with please?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Steve Evans":35qgywld said:
rsp4":35qgywld said:
Tugboat":35qgywld said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Totally agree. This is not just a bad startto the season. We were exceptional for 3 months from Jan to Mar 18. The rest have been pure dross in lg1. I really want DA out but he wont go. Hope he has another exceptional 3 months sometime this season

When Sheridan was sacked I'm sure you were first in line to suggest Adams right?!

What happens is potential applicants put their name forward and the board make a decision on who they feel is most suitable. Like when Adams applied.

Sep 13, 2003
Steve Evans":1cujmaib said:
rsp4":1cujmaib said:
Tugboat":1cujmaib said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Anyone. Your namesake, Ainsworth, Warnock, Harry Potter, Tisdale.... the remaining members of ABBA. Anyone. P45 time Mr Adams.

Aug 4, 2011
There simply has to be some disharmony in the dressing room. Forget the turnaround in terms of players, any business employing mainly males in there 20’s will struggle if popular staff leave. Threlkeld, Sonny, Luke - all popular off the pitch. Bringing in new faces can unsettle and cliques can easily form.

Adams needs to address this and get rid of any bad eggs

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
or the club could sack Adams...we have nine directors,maybe they could have a whip round and pay off his compo.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
football-bet-data":1kv1y6dv said:
There simply has to be some disharmony in the dressing room. Forget the turnaround in terms of players, any business employing mainly males in there 20’s will struggle if popular staff leave. Threlkeld, Sonny, Luke - all popular off the pitch. Bringing in new faces can unsettle and cliques can easily form.

Adams needs to address this and get rid of any bad eggs

I think it’s dressinh room related.

There’s no way we can make the same errors on play each and every game at this level.

Something’s off. Not sure if it’s players against players or players against management.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Well there was clearly disharmony on the Blackpool side and they took 3 points away. If you want to come up with more excuses for the manager try to get a little more creative

We looked immediately better with Lameiras and Carey working in tandem. It's only captain hairbrain Adams who watched that work for a period last season only to completely abandon it a few months later

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Steve Evans":1dp27i2i said:
rsp4":1dp27i2i said:
Tugboat":1dp27i2i said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Why do people ask that question? Completely pointless.