How much longer.. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How much longer..

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Green_Matt":1ofe0cbr said:
Steve Evans":1ofe0cbr said:
rsp4":1ofe0cbr said:
Tugboat":1ofe0cbr said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Pretty dire for a good 15 games now. Not just poor, dire.

Totally agree. This is not just a bad startto the season. We were exceptional for 3 months from Jan to Mar 18. The rest have been pure dross in lg1. I really want DA out but he wont go. Hope he has another exceptional 3 months sometime this season
who would you replace him with please?
Why do people ask that question? Completely pointless.
how is it a pointless question?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Hopefully a couple of minor changes will see the team click but it had better come soon. If we're bottom in November even Adams won't survive, in my opinion. The fact is that we're winless, something that we weren't at this point last season.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Steve Evans":sqlppg5g said:
Green_Matt":sqlppg5g said:
Steve Evans":sqlppg5g said:
rsp4":sqlppg5g said:
Tugboat":sqlppg5g said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Totally agree. This is not just a bad startto the season. We were exceptional for 3 months from Jan to Mar 18. The rest have been pure dross in lg1. I really want DA out but he wont go. Hope he has another exceptional 3 months sometime this season

Presumably when Sheridan left you went into a blind panic since you seem to believe that there are literally no other managers either currently employed or not employed across the entirety of the globe who would apply for the job?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Steve Evans":quy8eyyy said:
Green_Matt":quy8eyyy said:
Steve Evans":quy8eyyy said:
rsp4":quy8eyyy said:
Tugboat":quy8eyyy said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Think about it. You're asking someone not involved in the game to decide on a candidate when they aren't in a position to be involved in recruitment. That person is still entitled to their view that a new manager is required.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
up_the_line":e5m2eh34 said:
Steve Evans":e5m2eh34 said:
Green_Matt":e5m2eh34 said:
Steve Evans":e5m2eh34 said:
rsp4":e5m2eh34 said:
Tugboat":e5m2eh34 said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Presumably when Sheridan left you went into a blind panic since you seem to believe that there are literally no other managers either currently employed or not employed across the entirety of the globe who would apply for the job?
when sheridan left i organised a street party and an open top bus.who would you bring in of the current unemployed managers available?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Green_Matt":2mz70hw1 said:
Steve Evans":2mz70hw1 said:
Green_Matt":2mz70hw1 said:
Steve Evans":2mz70hw1 said:
rsp4":2mz70hw1 said:
Tugboat":2mz70hw1 said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

Think about it. You're asking someone not involved in the game to decide on a candidate when they aren't in a position to be involved in recruitment. That person is still entitled to their view that a new manager is required.

Exactly. Ludicrous.
Presumably if Dawn French was manager and we'd lost 100 games on the trot Steve Evans would still be saying 'aaah yes but who would you replace her with?'

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Green_Matt":1yftdle1 said:
Steve Evans":1yftdle1 said:
Green_Matt":1yftdle1 said:
Steve Evans":1yftdle1 said:
rsp4":1yftdle1 said:
Tugboat":1yftdle1 said:
Half a season?

A full season?

A free run?

i thought about it for all of one second and i ask you again.who are you going to bring in?

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I reckon it'll be someone we've never heard of, just like most people hadn't heard of Adams and I reckon they'll be better than him.

Interesting that you were delighted when Sheridan left without having handed your recommendation for his replacement to the board.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
up_the_line":10x863k2 said:
I reckon it'll be someone we've never heard of, just like most people hadn't heard of Adams and I reckon they'll be better than him.
i had heard of derek and i rate him very highly as everyone knows.i can't think of anyone meself but i haven't considered his replacement.i know for a fact that dawn french doesn't have her coaching badges as she told me this week in my shop.

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Steve Evans":1jbe7tym said:
Green_Matt":1jbe7tym said:
Green_Matt":1jbe7tym said:
rsp4":1jbe7tym said:
i thought about it for all of one second and i ask you again.who are you going to bring in?
The answer can only be that I'm not going to bring anyone in. Anyway, I am still behind the current manager.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
nick_PASTIE":2l7fc94m said:
Answer to who:

MICHAEL APPLETON

No no no, don't make up names, you should know that there are literally no other managers in the world who could do better. None.