How much longer.. | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How much longer..

C

Cult Of Personality

Got to go 1 win in 16 now i think it is. Refusing to change his style and now subs being totally baffeling. Players are shot to pieces . The Club is on the downward spiral. Something has to change and it has to be Adams

Jan 6, 2004
I dont think the club can afford to fire Adams, so will be a question of him doing the decent thing - I think sadly we will get relegated before that happens.

Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Never left before the end but first time for everything! Stubborn, obstinate just a few words to describe a so called manager who thinks his getting it right! Poor second half! Mystified by the subs when losing! Had enough!

Oct 14, 2015
Pettgreen":frqpxdrc said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":frqpxdrc said:
Got a hunch he'll be gone by Monday.....just a hunch...

What makes you say that? I don't think the board will act until November/December.

Blimey where do I start....

1 win in how many games??
3 points out of 30 this season and lucky to get them to be honest (Southend and Wycombe in particular)
Tactics and substitutions seem void of any common sense
Lack of confidence throughout the whole team
Crowd numbers dropping.
In serious danger of being cut off at the bottom.

I'm not anti DA but I'd like to celebrate the occasional win on a Saturday but can't see it happening with DA and Wotts at the helm...

C

Charles Plym

Green_Flash":3vhyacqc said:
I dont think the club can afford to fire Adams, so will be a question of him doing the decent thing - I think sadly we will get relegated before that happens.
That old chestnut.
Dont think for one minute his contract needs fully paying up there will be a clause.
Even so put him on gardening leave keep paying him and appoint another manager. He will soon want off when his massive ego isnt in charge.

C

Charles Plym

We must never ever let another manager become this arrogant and untouchable again. Nobody is bigger than the club.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Welwyn Pilgrim":2jojogxw said:
Pettgreen":2jojogxw said:
Welwyn Pilgrim":2jojogxw said:
Got a hunch he'll be gone by Monday.....just a hunch...

What makes you say that? I don't think the board will act until November/December.

Blimey where do I start....

1 win in how many games??
3 points out of 30 this season and lucky to get them to be honest (Southend and Wycombe in particular)
Tactics and substitutions seem void of any common sense
Lack of confidence throughout the whole team
Crowd numbers dropping.
In serious danger of being cut off at the bottom.

I'm not anti DA but I'd like to celebrate the occasional win on a Saturday but can't see it happening with DA and Wotts at the helm...

That's not what I meant. You said you think he'll be gone by Monday. All of your list is reasons but why Monday?
Like I said. The board won't act until Nov, Dec IMO If at all.