I am not shaving until the Club is saved. Anyone joining me? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I am not shaving until the Club is saved. Anyone joining me?

Mar 10, 2011
Plymouth
Chris, I would love to join you but being in the Royal Navy I dont think that I will get away with it.
I will give it a go though, see if i get picked up lol.

Come On You Greens

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
I see the facebook page is called "beards for Argyle"

What about changing the name to "no more shaves till Argyle are saved" ???

If you wanted to could start that page up and make a few peope admins of the page so could get lots of help with it.

What do you think?

Feb 21, 2008
Hattrick13":2r3yfm9a said:
I see the facebook page is called "beards for Argyle"

What about changing the name to "no more shaves till Argyle are saved" ???

If you wanted to could start that page up and make a few peope admins of the page so could get lots of help with it.

What do you think?

I started that one anybody want to help admin it and I will happily change the name.

Mar 18, 2006
Christ , we will all have beards that touch the floor by the time we win a game this season, let alone by the time the club is saved !

Aug 24, 2009
Chris Webb":dgirub5z said:
Hi All

Decided yesterday that I wont be shaving until the Club is saved (please no predictable jokes about long beards etc :) ).

I know its a tiny thing and not likely to make a difference but I want to have something in my mind that I know I am personally doing outside of the Trust stuff.

Then I had a thought....... We are planning a protest next Saturday involving red cards (more details tomorrow once it is all sorted). I thought how amazing would it be if as many of us as possible did not shave until next Saturday. We could set up a mass photoshot with the media prior to the Port Vale game of us all and it would just add another angle.

I also think if lots of us did it then it would really catch on with facebook/ twitter / media and would bring us what we want - focus on our plight.

Anyway. I look a right scruff. i don't care though because I AM NOT SHAVING UNTIL OUR CLUB IS SAVED.

Come on join me :)

Chris

chris good idea an thanks for all your efforts but a few people with beards is not going to save our club,we need to get angry an demand they tell us the truth ,no more lies thats enough poo or bust time has come,you have risdales number an guilfoyles ring them an tell them we want answers we want the truth ,an if you have not got the money let brent have ago at it .
imo all these protests are worthless an definatly not working , we need to unite as fans an really let them know we will not stand for this anymore ,get in there faces an get answers as they have had a real easytime from us laid back janners

Feb 21, 2008
mines a smooth":1iby527q said:
Chris Webb":1iby527q said:
Hi All

Decided yesterday that I wont be shaving until the Club is saved (please no predictable jokes about long beards etc :) ).

I know its a tiny thing and not likely to make a difference but I want to have something in my mind that I know I am personally doing outside of the Trust stuff.

Then I had a thought....... We are planning a protest next Saturday involving red cards (more details tomorrow once it is all sorted). I thought how amazing would it be if as many of us as possible did not shave until next Saturday. We could set up a mass photoshot with the media prior to the Port Vale game of us all and it would just add another angle.

I also think if lots of us did it then it would really catch on with facebook/ twitter / media and would bring us what we want - focus on our plight.

Anyway. I look a right scruff. i don't care though because I AM NOT SHAVING UNTIL OUR CLUB IS SAVED.

Come on join me :)

Chris

chris good idea an thanks for all your efforts but a few people with beards is not going to save our club,we need to get angry an demand they tell us the truth ,no more lies thats enough cack or bust time has come,you have risdales number an guilfoyles ring them an tell them we want answers we want the truth ,an if you have not got the money let brent have ago at it .
imo all these protests are worthless an definatly not working , we need to unite as fans an really let them know we will not stand for this anymore ,get in there faces an get answers as they have had a real easytime from us laid back janners

Nothing says angry like a bearded janner!!!

M

mikepafc84

Am with you all the way Chris! Razors in the bin already, lol!
May not be much, but every little thing counts!

L

Lee Jameson

It will take me to xmas 3010 to look like Santa, but in for a penny in for a pound.

Love my team, love my face!

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Peter_dout":1o9if8uf said:
Andy_S":1o9if8uf said:
Bloody hell!!

The loonies at ATD will be apoplectic seeing BEARDS mentioned on pasoti!!

You absolute bar steward! :greensmile: I'd been scanning through this thread just waiting to convert that one.

Great minds think alike I suppose :lol:

Ah! The joys of being in the middle of the afternoon while you lot are sound asleep Peter!!

:lol:

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
I thought the suggestion that players join in was a good one until I realised that more than half of them wouldn't be able to!

But if the aim is to attract media attention maybe one or two could be cajoled into joining in....the price of these fancy razors these days it might free up some cash.

A

Anonymous

bringonthemilkman":12xhmnqz said:
I thought the suggestion that players join in was a good one until I realised that more than half of them wouldn't be able to!

But if the aim is to attract media attention maybe one or two could be cajoled into joining in....the price of these fancy razors these days it might free up some cash.

We are working on it (players) !

Chris