I am not shaving until the Club is saved. Anyone joining me? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I am not shaving until the Club is saved. Anyone joining me?

T

Tim Chown

bringonthemilkman":2lqqvlno said:
I thought the suggestion that players join in was a good one until I realised that more than half of them wouldn't be able to!

They're not THAT young :)

A

Anonymous

Carl Fletcher is joining us.

He is speaking to the squad tomorrow and is confident that the ones who can grow one will support us.

Chris

May 22, 2006
I've got quite the beard already but I'll roll with it, it conveniently hides the fact that I just can't be arsed to shave.

A

Anonymous

drolyag":2x98vaq6 said:
I think you need to rethink this. Mrs Drolyag has been protesting in this manner for the last couple of years and it hasn't achieved a thing.

She may say keeping you way is objective achieved ;)

T

Tim Chown

The circus is in town... do they have a bearded lady we could use? :scarf:

Apr 26, 2011
Saltash
Chris Webb":1a7h608h said:
marin(er)":1a7h608h said:
im with you.

Thanks Marin(er). I will get the campaign rolling then post up photoshoot details as soon as I have them. Lets get this on a roll!!!

Chris

Hi Chris;

After less than a week I've got more facial hair than ever before - much to my other-half's disgust! - but I keep reminding her it's all in a good cause :crazy:

Things have been pretty hectic for you since last weekend, and I wondered if there was going to be time to fit this in on Saturday? We'll all have to at least meet up at some point to compare progress!

Keep up the good work, and thanks.

H

Half-Time-Pasty

Lee Jameson":1pmub4nv said:
It will take me to xmas 3010 to look like Santa, but in for a penny in for a pound.

Never fear Lee, mine is equally as rubbish. Ginger and grey bits with patches everywhere! Itching to buggery and everyone taking the mick...

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Half-Time-Pasty":2134vzub said:
Lee Jameson":2134vzub said:
It will take me to xmas 3010 to look like Santa, but in for a penny in for a pound.

Never fear Lee, mine is equally as rubbish. Ginger and grey bits with patches everywhere! Itching to buggery and everyone taking the mick...

:cool:

Aug 18, 2006
Still shaveless, cannot believe how itchy it is.Reckon i would be described as bearded in any police reports should i ever be on the run after biting the tongue off the next person who mentions grecian 2000.

T

the Strangler

I cant believe my Mum Had a go at me for the state of my Face tonight. She's told me to sort it out !

The thing is.... as I reminded her, I'm 44 !!

she replied with 'well, you look 64 with that lot on your face...

Maybe i'll just let my ears and nose hairs grow insted !

A

Anonymous

Keep it going lads.

In the process of arranging a photoshoot for this.

Carl Fletcher and Simon Walton have joined us as well!

:)

Jan 3, 2011
3 weeks grey growth for me... and I managed to win a skin care set in a raffle prize last night :)
Should come in handy when we are saved.

A

Argyle1886

Chris Webb":2n54f2pb said:
Keep it going lads.

In the process of arranging a photoshoot for this.

Carl Fletcher and Simon Walton have joined us as well!

:)

What about me? I've not shaved for a few months now and I've got 2 hairs on the chin going :lol: