I am not shaving until the Club is saved. Anyone joining me? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I am not shaving until the Club is saved. Anyone joining me?

A

Anonymous

The beard has to go soon (hurry up JB Please).

Walked past a couple of women in town yesterday. One smiled at me then I heard her mate say "he looks creepy" haha. Well I hope the beard was the issue :)

Ray the Aviator

♣️ PASALB Member
Sep 15, 2003
Bramley, Hampshire
Same here Chris - be glad to get shot of the beard - had to shave off a week thursday ago for a family funeral but now the fooker is itching like heck...mind you Karen states it does scratch a bit :greensmile:

Come on JB .

R

Rupert

Saw this bloke playing World Cup rugby for Canada yesterday and thought of this thread.

images

A

Anonymous

Rupert":35fi0pxe said:
Saw this bloke playing World Cup rugby for Canada yesterday and thought of this thread.

images

I saw that in the paper. Made me chuckle.

Ray - Keep the faith mate :)

B

bizzay1

Rupert":2svbfrrm said:

images

I think he's the bloke that sits behind me in the lyndhurst, not bad for 3 weeks growth :lolno: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
bizzay1":3i8a1ou8 said:
I think he's the bloke that sits behind me in the lyndhurst,

He look like EVERYONE who sits in the Lyndhurst. The expression as much as the beard.

Trev501

🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 3, 2006
Dolores (Alicante) Spain
Ray The Aviator":1e6d6pjd said:
Same here Chris - be glad to get shot of the beard - had to shave off a week thursday ago for a family funeral but now the fooker is itching like heck...mind you Karen states it does scratch a bit :greensmile:

Come on JB .
Does this mean we may see you both more regularly again if this all goes through Ray?

Ray the Aviator

♣️ PASALB Member
Sep 15, 2003
Bramley, Hampshire
Trev501":11o11xey said:
Ray The Aviator":11o11xey said:

Come on JB .
Does this mean we may see you both more regularly again if this all goes through Ray?

Hi Trev hope you are well - I trust the Spleen is well :D

As for regularly again . . . well who knows ..... :greensmile:

Will just be pleased when the club is saved and the employee's who have endured so much are eventually paid ... see you at Crawley :thumbup:

Aug 9, 2011
Whiddon down
Rupert":28p0nbsj said:

images

His name is Adam Kleeberger if you want to google and see what he looked like 7 months ago before he went 'hairy!' Let's hope we're out of admin before the season end lads eh! ;-)