I knew I knew that name before - Stuart James "Herald" | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

I knew I knew that name before - Stuart James "Herald"

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
Chocolate Cake":ndzc3409 said:
up_the_line":ndzc3409 said:
read all about it, read all about it..
'MAN DOES JOB CORRECTLY. LOCALS NOT HAPPY'

There was shock and anger in Plymouth today when a man employed in the city was found to be from somewhere else.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had apparently never previously disclosed his place of birth to his employers, who have spoken of their horror to find that they had been paying the wages of an outsider.

Bosses at the firm told us of their shock and that he'd been a model employee as long as they can recall, had always been on time and never bailed out on the Tesco biscuit run.

The web of deception came crashing down around the man earlier today when by chance he left his phone unattended and a personal call came through with an unusual dialling code.

The man was last seen fleeing towards Dartmoor pursued by an enraged mob. Residents are advised to remain vigilant and to avoid anyone with a mildly different accent.

If you've been affected by this story there isn't a helpline

You've got a talent for comedy. That sums up this thread perfectly.

As for the poster who bought 50 copies of the Herald to put them in the bin. You bought 50 copies you sad sausage - good grief don't you get the irony? Only hope you put them in the re-cycling bin.

You're either a special kind of stupid, or I've been double whooshed here?

C

Chocolate Cake

You don't like outsiders much down here do you. We've all heard about the big faced boys on farms.

C

Chocolate Cake

Ghost":208oo06q said:
Chocolate Cake":208oo06q said:
up_the_line":208oo06q said:
read all about it, read all about it..
'MAN DOES JOB CORRECTLY. LOCALS NOT HAPPY'

There was shock and anger in Plymouth today when a man employed in the city was found to be from somewhere else.

The man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, had apparently never previously disclosed his place of birth to his employers, who have spoken of their horror to find that they had been paying the wages of an outsider.

Bosses at the firm told us of their shock and that he'd been a model employee as long as they can recall, had always been on time and never bailed out on the Tesco biscuit run.

The web of deception came crashing down around the man earlier today when by chance he left his phone unattended and a personal call came through with an unusual dialling code.

The man was last seen fleeing towards Dartmoor pursued by an enraged mob. Residents are advised to remain vigilant and to avoid anyone with a mildly different accent.

If you've been affected by this story there isn't a helpline

You've got a talent for comedy. That sums up this thread perfectly.

As for the poster who bought 50 copies of the Herald to put them in the bin. You bought 50 copies you sad sausage - good grief don't you get the irony? Only hope you put them in the re-cycling bin.

You're either a special kind of stupid, or I've been double whooshed here?

No you're just thick

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yet is YOU that believed someone has actually bought 50 newspapers?

:lol

C

Chocolate Cake

IJN":34y05xwi said:

Oh go and boil your 'ead. Yes I did.

Didn't you used to be a Man U fan?

Bye bye you sad losers. I'm a Grecian really fan ha ha!!!!!!! There's a very good reason why the M5 stops at Exeter.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Chocolate Cake":2iial3ih said:
IJN":2iial3ih said:

Bye bye you sad losers. I'm a Grecian really fan ha ha!!!!!!! There's a very good reason why the M5 stops at Exeter.
It doesn’t stop it bypasses Exeter so people don’t have to stop.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Chocolate Cake":1bd88385 said:
IJN":1bd88385 said:

Posting from Plymouth? :wave:

May 22, 2006
....Well, that has to be the most embarrassing series of posts in Pasoti history.

Though he does have good taste, I too have a soft spot for the Grecian reallies.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Oh dear, just when I think they can't get any lower, one of the ATD freaks Neil Harris (aka Punchdrunk General Zod recently Goldy on here ) the carers ticket man, is now on Exeweb claiming that I am trying to get this chap the sack. <Sigh>

For anyone as dim as him, my gripe is with the newspaper and management of that newspaper to have a look at themselves.

Jan 27, 2012
I don’t know the characters mentioned in this thread but I think the Herald is a good paper (I get enjoyment out of it anyway). I don’t really care what teams their journalists happen to support. I think the Herald is another one of these things which people are happy to criticise but would probably miss if it ever disappeared.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Chris Errington is first rate, but when he goes on holiday, this bloke jumps right in and stirs the poo. Not good is it?

Aug 5, 2015
Which is why the Herald should exercise a duty of care and not take us for granted. An institution needs to earn respect not expect it just because it is an institution

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Chocolate Cake":1lhz9exh said:
IJN":1lhz9exh said:

Probably hasn`t been walking on his hind legs very long, bless. :wave:

Jan 2, 2010
Pogleswoody":20bhybrr said:
IJN":20bhybrr said:
You think that John Snow is a Whitewalker?

Just asking.

I see him more as Game of Thrones equivalent of PASALB. Beyond the wall in enemy territory but keeping the faith with his band of followers like!

You know nothing.