Ideas to make Home Park even smarter | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ideas to make Home Park even smarter

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
German Shepherd":1xx1r4ee said:
What about using the life size Smeaton's tower as a floodlight ?
I like that idea except that the pitch would be in darkness for periods of 10 seconds. If you stand on the Hoe at night and look south you will see what I mean. When the light flashes count to nine and it will flash again. I would assume Smeaton's Tower would have had the same signal length as it is unique to a particular lighthouse.

Oct 16, 2016
memory man":sbfbw3my said:
German Shepherd":sbfbw3my said:
I like that idea except that the pitch would be in darkness for periods of 10 seconds. If you stand on the Hoe at night and look south you will see what I mean. When the light flashes count to nine and it will flash again. I would assume Smeaton's Tower would have had the same signal length as it is unique to a particular lighthouse.

Unique selling point? The players adopt a musical statues approach during the period of darkness?

Feb 25, 2008
Crownhill
green eyed monster":33t4ols8 said:
A proper good TV type scoreboard, I think it brings a lot to a stadium

More activity outside the ground before the game, bringing people to the ground earlier and increasing revenue

Definitely a Score Board - if Torquay can afford one surely we can?

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Shankster":3crbxk44 said:
memory man":3crbxk44 said:
German Shepherd":3crbxk44 said:

Unique selling point? The players adopt a musical statues approach during the period of darkness?

And the fans have to stay silent?

Jan 26, 2006
Plymouth
A replica ship in that corner would be unique and cover up an ugly area. Not sure how possible it would be but what a sight!

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
up_the_line":h8ybiruh said:
Hoe does one post a picture in Pasoti thrse days?

You can hit 'insert image' and paste the URL inside the brackets.

Or just post the website and I can edit your post to show the image :thumbup:

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Pift":14ue0c77 said:
A replica ship in that corner would be unique and cover up an ugly area. Not sure how possible it would be but what a sight!
Amen to that. I only suggested it out of a spot of idle daydreaming but the more I think about it the more I'm convinced it would look amazing. ;)