Ideas to make Home Park even smarter | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ideas to make Home Park even smarter

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Definitely a large TV type scoreboard for me.(I.e a lot better than the old one we had). it would really add to the atmosphere and could be an additional source of advertising revenue..

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Meanwhile some of us will just prey that we have a club in six months time.

Apr 1, 2009
IJN":1mmehqqc said:

Exactly. Not the time to be throwing money around on non-essentials.

Jul 12, 2016
IJN":37y1yt9j said:
My sentiments Ian. I know I am cautious by nature but with everything going on at the moment the way Home Park looks is the least of our worries.Doesn't look like there will be many inside the stadium for some time to see it anyhow.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
A lot can change between now and September Oldage. I think things will be back to normal by the end of the year in terms of crowds and if we have somebody like Pompey or Sunderland at home over Christmas, it will be a sell out. I don’t even think it will be as low as 25% in October. If that were the case, some of these clubs with really small grounds will go to the wall unless the fans are prepared to pay say £60 a ticket.

Jul 12, 2016
25% has probably been estimated as the maximum to allow social distancing. I cannot see the authorities upping the figure unless we suddenly find a vaccine that works.

Jul 14, 2008
We might never find a vaccine that works. Eventually life will have to return to normal with the acknowledgement that people will continue to get the virus. Each person will have to decide what precautions they want to take, including whether to go to football matches.

Sep 6, 2006
JannerinCardiff":2rdck8xn said:
Definitely a large TV type scoreboard for me.(I.e a lot better than the old one we had). it would really add to the atmosphere and could be an additional source of advertising revenue..

How would a scoreboard add to the atmosphere? :crazy:

Sep 6, 2006
Devongreenowl":23n7206m said:
A lot can change between now and September Oldage. I think things will be back to normal by the end of the year in terms of crowds and if we have somebody like Pompey or Sunderland at home over Christmas, it will be a sell out. I don’t even think it will be as low as 25% in October. If that were the case, some of these clubs with really small grounds will go to the wall unless the fans are prepared to pay say £60 a ticket.

You keep saying that. Are you developing your own vaccine in your garden shed?! You seem to know something we don't.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Balham_Green":3j7aczr4 said:
Devongreenowl":3j7aczr4 said:

You keep saying that. Are you developing your own vaccine in your garden shed?! You seem to know something we don't.

:lol:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Daz":2fczz3ks said:
Balham_Green":2fczz3ks said:
Devongreenowl":2fczz3ks said:

:lol:

:sigh:

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Balham_Green":35qomjf0 said:
JannerinCardiff":35qomjf0 said:

How would a scoreboard add to the atmosphere? :crazy:

Getting back on topic (while emphasising again there are way more important issues at the moment)...

A video screen can add to the atmosphere by showing highlights, picking out people in the crowd, and displaying interviews properly. Just generally makes it feel like a proper ‘event’ and not just a football game. Please no kiss cams, though.