Ifollow income/views (clubs on the brink of admin) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ifollow income/views (clubs on the brink of admin)

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
memory man":z52e6cvg said:
I lost the picture and sound at 40 minutes. I was watching via laptop and HDMI cable. I got the second half on my phone but I couldnt mirror it on TV when in full screen. At 72 finding an alternative HDMI slot took me to the outer edge of my technical prowess, plus I found that I could choose commentary. But trying to master mirroring was a step too far and it meant I couldnt really enjoy the game. So until I understand the technology better I'm sticking with audio. And while I'm talking audio, I thought Drew Savage was excellent.

Don't worry MM, I'm a Physicist and IT consultant with many years experience in the mobile telecoms industry - I can't get mirroring to work either!

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Yes, great viewing figures. It would be good to compare numbers against other League teams.

I enjoy the viewing opportunity but I do resent the loss of signal during the games. It happened 5 times yesterday. I wait to eventually re-start my processor and re-open my screen. There is no problem then until the next loss.

I also find it odd that on leaving the screen on at half time, all the game statistics run through for both teams, but it does not automatically stop, when the game re-starts for the second half.