iFollow on home tv | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

iFollow on home tv

Dec 3, 2005
Willis88":b2zjnei2 said:
djg145":b2zjnei2 said:
It looks a little wrong IMHO, that Season ticket holders will be able to watch ifollow, after paying for their ST, which works out (for me) at about £17 per game and the fact that non ST holders can pay £10 for the privilage.

On the other hand we've paid the privilege to be the first allowed in the stadium when fans can attend.

If the club decide 50% capacity is workable then there won't be a stream and all ST holders will be guaranteed a seat.
You may have a point there. Just my initial gut reaction to the email sent out by Argyle. Saying that non Season Ticket holders can use ifollow for £10 a match, while I has a Season Ticket holder will be paying £17 per match for the same ifollow.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Willis88":2i3i76ru said:
djg145":2i3i76ru said:
It looks a little wrong IMHO, that Season ticket holders will be able to watch ifollow, after paying for their ST, which works out (for me) at about £17 per game and the fact that non ST holders can pay £10 for the privilage.

On the other hand we've paid the privilege to be the first allowed in the stadium when fans can attend.

If the club decide 50% capacity is workable then there won't be a stream and all ST holders will be guaranteed a seat.
The streams will be available until clubs can allow all fans in.

And whilst the doors remain shut to fans, or with limited spectators allowed through the turnstiles, an arrangement exists whereby all matches that are NOT LIVE on Sky Sports will be available to stream by Clubs on iFollow (or Club equivalent service), for a match pass price of £10.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/2020/august ... streaming/

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
IJN":2ohn2b3o said:
Yup, dead easy when you're a Machead like us. :greensmile:

Ian, how do you get this to work please? Whenever I have tried to airplay to my Apple TV I have only ever got the sound and not the picture.