IFollow poor preparation/service | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

IFollow poor preparation/service

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":pgnzw2ai said:
I thought Bank Holiday games were excluded?
You didn't read his post did you? :)

Moleman's got log in problems.

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
Quick question:

I have an ifollow account that was registered and paid for in the US with the full subscription to watch all the games.

Does anyone know if my account can be used by my Dad in the UK to watch the ifollow games broadcast in the UK? I'd be happy to take a game or two off if I new he could use my account to watch the odd non-saturday game from home in Sussex?

Any advice welcome.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":3eenodv1 said:
Lundan Cabbie":3eenodv1 said:

My point being had he managed to log in, as it was a Bank Holiday I was under the impression he wouldn’t have been able to watch anyway.

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":2t0edwos said:
Keepitgreen":2t0edwos said:
Lundan Cabbie":2t0edwos said:

My point being had he managed to log in, as it was a Bank Holiday I was under the impression he wouldn’t have been able to watch anyway.

2 things, first a pointless point as it wasn't a useful reply as Keepitgreen says I had log in problems, in fact still have! this wasn't a discussion on what games were available or not but one requesting help or to see if people had similar issues.
Secondly and as you are probably now aware, the Cheltenham game WAS available to view in the UK (as long as you stumped up £10 and could actually log in!) Today's game is also available as is the NYD game against Swindon. Those 2 will not be a problem for me as being in Plymouth I will go to the games.

Now if anyone has any useful advice.... I would be most grateful.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Moleman":22sk7sdh said:
Lundan Cabbie":22sk7sdh said:
Keepitgreen":22sk7sdh said:
Lundan Cabbie":22sk7sdh said:

2 things, first a pointless point as it wasn't a useful reply as Keepitgreen says I had log in problems, in fact still have! this wasn't a discussion on what games were available or not but one requesting help or to see if people had similar issues.
Secondly and as you are probably now aware, the Cheltenham game WAS available to view in the UK (as long as you stumped up £10 and could actually log in!) Today's game is also available as is the NYD game against Swindon. Those 2 will not be a problem for me as being in Plymouth I will go to the games.

Well thank you for the long winded answer that Bank Holiday matches are indeed available in the UK.

Sep 6, 2006
Lundan Cabbie":1qhjrwe1 said:
Moleman":1qhjrwe1 said:
Keepitgreen":1qhjrwe1 said:

Well thank you for the long winded answer that Bank Holiday matches are indeed available in the UK.

So is today a Bank Holiday for you?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
"So is today a Bank Holiday for you? "

Not a Bank Holiday but certainly a rest day. With four games in eleven day and the 2,000 miles of travel for them, I needed a lie in this morning. My Argyle supporting neighbour complains about the miles he has to do but he's well behind me this year ;)

Feb 24, 2008
Happy New Year ! Is Todays game v Swindon available to watch in the UK on ifollow ? It's showing as no matches available to buy at the moment !

Cheers

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
I know he reads/posts here, so I will say he's doing a good job in the main, but Drew Savage gets the player's names wrong about 30% of the time.