IFollow poor preparation/service | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

IFollow poor preparation/service

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Thankfully it looks like it will actually be on ifollow after all. Although I don’t like the word ‘should’....

“We have sought clarification - and the EFL has confirmed that Swindon vs Argyle is exempt from the usual rights restrictions as it is an international weekend, and iFollow Argyle subscribers from overseas should be able to use their account as normal.”

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Jimmy B":2nna62r9 said:
Well I’m in the US and mine isn’t working. Won’t load the stream after the ad. Not sure why there’s ads either when we pay for the service.

Mine cut out after the ad, but plays ok once you tap on the button to watch the stream
again.

I’m ok with them having an ad, they don’t say they’re ad free. People pay for Sky and get ads, so it’s not too bad in my opinion.

Although I am curious if any of the ad revenue goes to the clubs.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I'm in Canada and ifollow worked really well yesterday.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
Ottawa Green":1jumjetk said:
I'm in Canada and ifollow worked really well yesterday.

Same here in NZ , in fact I would go as far as to say the coverage was the best so far this season . Hope this is a taste of things to come from our much talked about multi camera system being developed at Home Park .

Sep 21, 2003
Saltash, Cornwall
Hi all,

Does anyone know why today's game isn't available to stream (video) in the UK on iFollow? Looking at the T&Cs on the iFollow site, it says that Saturday games between 14.45-17.15 can't be shown. No mention of 13.00 kick offs though. I even seem to recall watching a live stream of Argyle away at Bristol Rovers either last season or the season before which was a 1pm kick off.

Yours confused...

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Pete Day":2d6kurb3 said:
Hi all,

Does anyone know why today's game isn't available to stream (video) in the UK on iFollow? Looking at the T&Cs on the iFollow site, it says that Saturday games between 14.45-17.15 can't be shown. No mention of 13.00 kick offs though. I even seem to recall watching a live stream of Argyle away at Bristol Rovers either last season or the season before which was a 1pm kick off.

Yours confused...

You're right. The EFL site states as you say but on the same page it lists today's game as unavailable. Perhaps it's to do with the kick-off time being dictated by police advice rather than the EFL's scheduling?

May 16, 2016
Been on for about an hour if you're outside the UK. Been watching the Stadium (?) fill up. 2nd Hand Barnet Stand looks rammed.

May 16, 2016
My tablet keeps dropping the feed. I have to hit 'Watch Live' every 5 minutes or so ! The screen stays on so don't think its the Tablet.

Nov 12, 2003
I can never log into the thing !

When i try to log in on a Windows PC I get a message saying "can't resolve httpss" (on 3 different browsers).

On an Amazon Firestick I can't even get into the log-in page.