IFollow poor preparation/service | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

IFollow poor preparation/service

Jan 27, 2012
It’s a complete con. Very inconsistent and rarely works properly. I’d advise people to save their money until they put more investment into the service and eradicate all the technical problems.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Ifollow video today was the only thing that was fine , having to watch that display and listening to Cowduddery talking , should have turned the sound off.

My first time of screening the match, although I have used the commentary quite a few times.

I thought it was OK - not perfect a la Sky Sports - with a few freezes of picture only to complain of ?

That MAY have been our quality of internet here.

I DID like the commentator - Rob ?

Rick Cowdery added his mundane comments to spoil it sadly.

Nov 26, 2011
California USA
Is anyone having issues with latest software on IMAC whereby I merely get frozen picture? It has been working fine on previous iMac versions? Tech support merely said change from Safari browser to Firefox or Chrome. Works OK on the iPhone. Have fast internet speed here in California
Fortunately I missed most of today’s game v. Exeter as I watched England rugby from 1 am to 3 am and overslept for the 5 am Argyle early kickoff :)

BubbaSparx

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 11, 2011
Nottingham
LivermoreArgyle":23b36fe1 said:
Is anyone having issues with latest software on IMAC whereby I merely get frozen picture? It has been working fine on previous iMac versions? Tech support merely said change from Safari browser to Firefox or Chrome. Works OK on the iPhone. Have fast internet speed here in California
Fortunately I missed most of today’s game v. Exeter as I watched England rugby from 1 am to 3 am and overslept for the 5 am Argyle early kickoff :)

Yes I had the same problem against Leyton Orient. Gave up with it and watched it on my ipad via the app. Something on the software must have changed. I suspect ifollow might be slow to fix.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I dont think they have switched the 4 camera feed button on because they keep referring to watching replays and there is no replays on the screen, also at HT they reverted to cutting off the cameras, and now it`s cut out completely and we have a test screen.

May 16, 2016
dellaclearing":yqqyxixp said:
iFollow is back to a sinpgle camera broadcast only today for some reason.

Despite the commentators saying it's not for international customers. It's not just me that got confused, I double checked and there's no obvious different levels of subscription for the matchday pass. Unless it's only for monthly subscribers. Oh well, it was going so well for a while !

Mark Smith

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Guiri Green":3qquxjhd said:
dellaclearing":3qquxjhd said:
iFollow is back to a sinpgle camera broadcast only today for some reason.

Despite the commentators saying it's not for international customers. It's not just me that got confused, I double checked and there's no obvious different levels of subscription for the matchday pass. Unless it's only for monthly subscribers. Oh well, it was going so well for a while !

Odd that the fancy camera angles disappeared, although the commentator seemed to have them. I don’t think there are different subscriptions, I think someone just screwed up as OG said.

Picture was perfect today, and sound was actually synched. The home commentating has improved markedly.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
As soon as the game finished the picture disappeared and we had the blue screen with the match stats, yet the audio was still there with the commentator saying we will have the highlights up shortly not sure if it`s just the second half or the whole game but our crack staff will have them up shortly, but we never got them. As Mark said the picture and sound were perfect.

Moleman

✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2006
Plymouth
So as I couldn't go on Boxing Day I thought I would try watching the game on iFollow, I've used it before for the midweek game away at Crawley and it worked fine, in the meantime I updated my computer, I previously had an iMac of 2008 vintage but have now got a new iMac from this year running OS Catalina and using Safari as the browser. However when I went to log in to iFollow, I would enter my email and password and instead of logging in the boxes would go blank and would ask me to log in again. I have emailed customer support a few times and all they come back with is the usual IT 'solutions' clear cache, delete cookies, restart browser, turn off Ad Blockers etc. I have done all of those things and it still doesn't work so have any of you have any ideas how to get it to work while I wait for another reply from customer support.

Just to be clear this is watching it in England when a game is available so not via a VPN. Thanks