Incoming (Ryan Hardie signs) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Incoming (Ryan Hardie signs)

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Interesting concept!: First page is upbeat and optimistic Second page: the moaning begins!! :lol:

Give the guy a chance to get a green kit on before we slay him .. neh?? :D

David Friio's mate

✅ Evergreen
Apr 8, 2019
It is a little underwhelming. Hopefully he's able to step up - he's certainly got the build for it.

He scored a few in the Scottish Championship, which is basically non-league standard - and hasn't been getting in the Blackpool squad. I don't think it's arrogant to have hoped we'd get someone with a slightly more impressive record - but who knows, maybe he'll set the world alight, good luck to him.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Hopefully he’s got a decent finishing attribute to his style.

Give the guy a few games and see what he’s about

Jul 12, 2016
Pogleswoody":272rq6rz said:
Interesting concept!: First page is upbeat and optimistic Second page: the moaning begins!! :lol:

Not moaning but the expectation was for a proven goalscorer.
Not exactly in the same class as Pitman, Akinde, Agard etc

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oldage":1582b45k said:
Pogleswoody":1582b45k said:

Not moaning but the expectation was for a proven goalscorer.
Not exactly in the same class as Pitman, Akinde, Agard etc
But who gave you that expectation? Ryan Lowe certainly didn't.

RKB

♣️ PASTA Member
Jul 22, 2013
Hopefully a significant upgrade on Zak Rudden.
Hardie has a decent scoring record in the Scottish Championship, but he has obviously been unable to convince Simon Grayson in League 1.
I imagine we will see him start on Saturday, upfront with Luke Jephcott.
Leaves a quandary at RWB, mind. Moore or Edwards? Personally, I like Edwards there, as he is a better defender, and (I think) has scored all of his 3 goals from that position this season, which he has played very rarely.

Jul 6, 2011
David Friio's mate":1woq9jx9 said:
It is a little underwhelming. Hopefully he's able to step up - he's certainly got the build for it.

He scored a few in the Scottish Championship, which is basically non-league standard - and hasn't been getting in the Blackpool squad. I don't think it's arrogant to have hoped we'd get someone with a slightly more impressive record - but who knows, maybe he'll set the world alight, good luck to him.

Non league standard? Argyle would struggle in that league.
Hardie has scored wherever he's gone, which gladdens the heart.
My only thought is how this affects Jephcott?

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
RKB":2dsz78uq said:
Hopefully a significant upgrade on Zak Rudden.
Hardie has a decent scoring record in the Scottish Championship, but he has obviously been unable to convince Simon Grayson in League 1.
I imagine we will see him start on Saturday, upfront with Luke Jephcott.
Leaves a quandary at RWB, mind. Moore or Edwards? Personally, I like Edwards there, as he is a better defender, and (I think) has scored all of his 3 goals from that position this season, which he has played very rarely.

It’ll be Jephcott - Moore on Saturday. Lowe has been clear that if the strikers are scoring they’ll stay in the team and in fairness to him he’s been consistent on that.