#incoming! (Ryan Hardie signs) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#incoming! (Ryan Hardie signs)

Nov 2, 2004
Good stuff, assuming finances will not allow for any more strikers I suspect we will have the youngest strike force in the football league. I think we can Guarantee energy and movement.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
xmastree":2ru0d3zw said:
Great news! A no release in January clause would make it even better. Anyone underwhelmed this time around?

"I was going to buy a season ticket but as we failed to sign Sergio Aguero I'm not going to bother..." :funny:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
cheshiregreen":1ue7n2o8 said:
Steve Evans":1ue7n2o8 said:
fantastic news about ryan.what a prospect with him and jephcott in the same side and lolos ready to stop in.i am very optimistic about getting promoted next season. :D

Don't forget Telford.
actually,i had forgot but another player to help when legs are getting tired.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Absolutely delighted by this news. Hopefully there is no recall clause and obviously a permanent transfer would be better but then who knows what the terms of the loan are and what arrangements might be built in to the agreement between the two clubs. Ryan Lowe obviously has a particular budget to work with and if this is his preferred way to build a strong squad overall then so be it.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
Great news! First Argyle player I've watched in a while who I expect to score when put through on goal, rather than expect to miss!

Jun 24, 2008
ealinggreen":33ovgo91 said:
Good stuff, assuming finances will not allow for any more strikers I suspect we will have the youngest strike force in the football league. I think we can Guarantee energy and movement.

I thought the same but I also wondered where things stand with Nicky Maynard as we were so heavily linked with him.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Welcome back Ryan.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Welcome back Ryan. Hoping he plays like last season as he was a real handful for opposing defenders. COYG
:scarf: