#incoming! (Ryan Hardie signs) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

#incoming! (Ryan Hardie signs)

C

Cult Of Personality

Happy with this. He has got bags of pace and an eye for goal.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Steve Evans":ghg15wbs said:
MarkinMelbourne":ghg15wbs said:
Great signing, welcome back Ryan!!

Anyone know when his Blackpool contract expires?
end of the forthcoming season mate.

So a season long loan on his last year of his contract. Assume there is a January recall clause there if they want to sell him on? Otherwise Blackpool would’ve just sold him now or released him. Are they hoping his stock rises and someone takes a punt for a fee in January to secure him before he becomes a free agent?

Do argyle have an option to buy for a certain fee in January ?

Jun 18, 2016
Steve Evans":3ihfkdoa said:
MarkinMelbourne":3ihfkdoa said:
Great signing, welcome back Ryan!!

Anyone know when his Blackpool contract expires?
end of the forthcoming season mate.

Blackpool have the option for a further year as well

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Great signing.

Would have liked him on a permanent deal because I think he’s got some really good potential having seen him last season.

I just hope there’s something in there to make it easy to sign him on if he does well.

Aug 17, 2005
macleanie":2pv2ek82 said:
ealinggreen":2pv2ek82 said:
Good stuff, assuming finances will not allow for any more strikers I suspect we will have the youngest strike force in the football league. I think we can Guarantee energy and movement.

I thought the same but I also wondered where things stand with Nicky Maynard as we were so heavily linked with him.

Yes was thinking the same. If he did sign consider we could have a selection of strikers as good of any club in league 1. Also wondered about Jordan Rossiter and Matty Foulds. Hint hint casual

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Very happy with this.

Ryan is a natural finisher and, if he can get near his previous goals per minute record, we will have a fantastic player on our hands.

Well done Argyle! Welcome back Ryan!

:scarf:

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
Lots of jokes on twitter about hotdogs..m could anyone enlighten me as to what that's all about?

Kevin Pedlar

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jul 28, 2010
Plymouth
macleanie":1m946k7y said:
ealinggreen":1m946k7y said:
Good stuff, assuming finances will not allow for any more strikers I suspect we will have the youngest strike force in the football league. I think we can Guarantee energy and movement.

I thought the same but I also wondered where things stand with Nicky Maynard as we were so heavily linked with him.

In the same way Ryan Lowe was ‘linked’ to Bolton, Bristol City etc etc etc ??

Mar 14, 2009
Pleased he is back.

I won’t hype him up as l sense he already has enough pressure from the fanbase about what we should expect.

Whilst he scored goals, and that’s the most important thing, he wasn’t always a starter whilst here and so l think a fit Telford for example, has as much chance of doing well this season.

What l will say is that he brings pace to our front line. Something that we need to stretch teams. He is a good option to have with hopefully one more forward we can bring into the club.

Jun 27, 2019
Kevin Pedlar":3ajd1uac said:
macleanie":3ajd1uac said:
ealinggreen":3ajd1uac said:

In the same way Ryan Lowe was ‘linked’ to Bolton, Bristol City etc etc etc ??

Quite a bit different given that:

a. Maynard is a free agent
b. He used to play for Ryan Lowe
c. He was training with Argyle staff and players during lockdown.