Intinery for Day of Action at Home Park | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Intinery for Day of Action at Home Park

Aug 5, 2012
Gravesend - Kent
This is one of the things that makes our Club great. I just can not see this kind of thing happening at any other club. We are unique in many ways. A BZ to all those involved.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yeah, on one hand the facade signage is being done for free (I think?) and I wouldn’t be remotely complaining at this stage, on the other hand it does need to be done at some point and I’m getting selfishly impatient to see it!

Today looked great, wish I was there.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Carl Barnard":2yxwmppk said:
How long is Plymouth Uni going to take to make our new sign above the entrance. Doesn't seem like it will be up for the start of the season either. Good job to all involved today.

Most undergraduates have broken up for the summer, not to been at Uni again til mid-September. I hope Plymouth Uni Art & Design Faculty are an exception.

Feb 8, 2005
If it is being done for free, then there is no need to be so impatient.

It will be done when it is done, and be thankful that we don't have to pay for it to be done.

Millennials pah.

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
khennes_904":rp6732b8 said:
Maybe they will put up the letters on the facade at the same time as they paint the doors a proper green.. :scarf:

As part of the Day of Action the doors and adjoining gates were painted 'a proper green' (RAL 9005 I believe) and look all the better for it.

In addition, the memorial bricks were cleaned and power washed and look as good as new. The opaque perspex was power washed, the seats cleaned, the murals were cleaned, the external areas were power washed and weeded and the precipitous Bobby's Garden was cleared pending a final respray with weed killer. Plus lots of other bits and pieces.

The whole event was splendidly and professionally organised by the Club and the GTs did their bit with the refreshments. All in all it was one of the best days I have ever spent at the Club and I thoroughly commend all those who took part (including the Chairman and his wife) and those who organised it. A complimentary ticket to the Bristol Rovers game as a thank you was an unexpected bonus too.

Well done Argyle!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Graham Clark":2zytq20j said:
khennes_904":2zytq20j said:
Maybe they will put up the letters on the facade at the same time as they paint the doors a proper green.. :scarf:

As part of the Day of Action the doors and adjoining gates were painted 'a proper green' (RAL 9005 I believe) and look all the better for it.

In addition, the memorial bricks were cleaned and power washed and look as good as new. The opaque perspex was power washed, the seats cleaned, the murals were cleaned, the external areas were power washed and weeded and the precipitous Bobby's Garden was cleared pending a final respray with weed killer. Plus lots of other bits and pieces.

The whole event was splendidly and professionally organised by the Club and the GTs did their bit with the refreshments. All in all it was one of the best days I have ever spent at the Club and I thoroughly commend all those who took part (including the Chairman and his wife) and those who organised it. A complimentary ticket to the Bristol Rovers game as a thank you was an unexpected bonus too.

Well done Argyle!

I just googled RAL 9005 and it is Jet Black!!
Not trying to upset our Ian are you Graham?? ;) :lol:

(RAL 6005 is Moss Green btw, getting closer!)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Graham Clark":1e6yiszd said:
khennes_904":1e6yiszd said:

Well done Argyle!
A seriously impressive turnout of volunteers.
Let’s hope that the early Green Army momentum is achieved on the pitch.
Well done, and thanks, to all who demonstrated their commitment and enthusiasm for our club.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Sorry ... posted re the Green paint but forgot to add my thanks and admiration to all those who attended and worked so hard!!

Well done all and it is much appreciated not just by me but by thousands who won't be sending you their thanks but who do value your work and a lot who probably haven't appreciated the work that you've done but will just notice when they go back how 'nice' the whole stadium is looking.

If not on earth, you will get your reward in heaven - if whilst you are waiting for St Peter, could you just give the pearly (green) gates a wash down and weed around the throne a bit?? Thanks! :thumbs: :nworthy:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Good to see the majority of Argyle fans embracing this initiative.

So many fans got a kick out of what they did yesterday.

Well done to PAFC and all yesterday’s crew.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Yes - well done and thanks to everyone involved. Great initiative.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think the sign is being made by the University. Isn't it being done by Plymouth College of Art and Design?