Is Macey the best keeper we have? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Is Macey the best keeper we have?

Oct 17, 2011
Plymouth
pilgrimage":3adoesmn said:
Massive defensive problems would be helped of they had a goalkeeper they were confident in.

Maybe the goalkeepers confidence would be helped if he could rely on the ten players in front of him, just a thought.

Apr 6, 2009
defence have no confidence in the goalie and the goalie has none in the defence terrible combination

Sep 7, 2006
katkin":114hanar said:
defence have no confidence in the goalie and the goalie has none in the defence terrible combination

Spot on. That was painfully evident yesterday.

Aug 5, 2015
You can wish for this player or that from last year or even the last decade. The fact is the players that left last year did so because they wanted to and /or were offered more cash. It’s vey sad that the replacements don’t seem up to the task but the club should be able to rely on most of its supporters. It was only a few months ago that most people were excited about the fact we’d got three young players from premiership teams. It just goes to show how difficult it is to sort out the theory and the practice.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
He isn't great but he was in no way to blame for the goal yesterday, the ball was at the other end of the pitch, Macey's positioning was fine to receive a normal back pass, he's not going to be on his line is he? Not his fault Songo'o has a leg shaped like a Toblerone.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Herald are reporting that Macey is out injured with a dead leg, interesting that Arsenal have a recall cluase as part of his season long loan but we don’t.. mistake on our part?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
JannerinCardiff":r6flngnk said:
Herald are reporting that Macey is out injured with a dead leg, interesting that Arsenal have a recall cluase as part of his season long loan but we don’t.. mistake on our part?

I’m sure if Adams made the call to Arsenal and said we are looking at a replacement keeper then Arsenal aren’t going to be happy with a Macey staying at Argyle not playing.

I think he’ll go back.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
For the first couple of months he was probably MOM pretty much every game but gradually his game has got weaker but so would David de Geas confidence be shot behind our defence and conceding goals for fun.

Still maintain he is not the problem but a victim.

Ok as a premiership keeper he might kick better and be more vocal but that's why he is playing at this level.

Priorities are a quick CB a dominant big CB and a RB that can Mark a player

Acquire 3 decent players above and we would be a dramatically different side but by end of January it's already getting too late and we will need a run better than last year in February March and April to stand any chance of staying up

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i have just read in the 'erald that the arsenal goalkeeping coaches are in constant contact with rhys willmot and they are pleased with his performances. :shocked:

Mar 16, 2009
London
Steve Evans":28q93r4c said:
i have just read in the 'erald that the arsenal goalkeeping coaches are in constant contact with rhys willmot and they are pleased with his performances. :shocked:

Not surprised. He’s had a great season so far, under difficult circumstances.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Justin":2xkvnsir said:
Steve Evans":2xkvnsir said:

Not surprised. He’s had a great season so far, under difficult circumstances.
i disagree.