Jamie Mackie | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Mackie

Sep 11, 2010
We have too many attacking options for him to be sussed Helguson Ephraim Buzsaky (Benched at the moment still great on his day) Taarabt with Hulse and Smith too come into the fold people don't know who to mark in our side. Mackie will be awesome I just hope you got a good sell on clause. :wink:

G

Greenskin

Morrissey1986":b1xj7rzs said:
What a player you have sold us. 4 goals in 5 games and a firm fan favourite already. (He got the warmest of applause when he got subbed yesterday his name already dawns several fans kits also) A player that can play well on either flank or upfront.

He had a feature in the programme yesterday which was also a fantastic read. He always play with a smile on he's face and he gives 110% Passion to the game.

I didn't expect much when I read things like "One Trick Pony" "Headless Chicken" but by golly he's the most excited I have been about a player in a very long time.

He has the potential to be top goalscorer this season and if he's not in the top 10 I will be very suprised.

You've certainly done well out of us,what with picking up Buzz for £500k as well.Very generous club,is Plymouth Argyle,except in fulfilling the wishes of most of its supporters.Anyway,good luck to you,ex Argyle manager as well,you don't happen to need a board of directors interested in redeveloping the area around Loftus road,do you? :)

Apr 4, 2004
Morrissey1986":27y5u701 said:
We have too many attacking options for him to be sussed Helguson Ephraim Buzsaky (Benched at the moment still great on his day) Taarabt with Hulse and Smith too come into the fold people don't know who to mark in our side. Mackie will be awesome I just hope you got a good sell on clause. :wink:

You hit the nail on the head.

When he was in our team he was the only threat going forward. Everyone we played knew it.

Sep 11, 2010
Yeah sadly it doesn't seem right without you up I would like to see you back here soon in the Championship your a good honest side and I miss that trip to Home Park (Boxing Day) :lol: I actually look out for your results our players that have gone too you in the past records show not as good Simon Walton and Chris Barker to name some in recent memory.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Morrissey1986":144a2xy8 said:
What a player you have sold us. 4 goals in 5 games and a firm fan favourite already. (He got the warmest of applause when he got subbed yesterday his name already dawns several fans kits also) A player that can play well on either flank or upfront.

He had a feature in the programme yesterday which was also a fantastic read. He always play with a smile on he's face and he gives 110% Passion to the game.

I didn't expect much when I read things like "One Trick Pony" "Headless Chicken" but by golly he's the most excited I have been about a player in a very long time.

He has the potential to be top goalscorer this season and if he's not in the top 10 I will be very suprised.
he was great for us. he never gives up trying and loves playing football unlike bradley wrong phillips. what is the word up in london about bradley wrong phillips please morrissey?

Mar 7, 2009
king tynan":2nu097b4 said:
Morrissey1986":2nu097b4 said:

he was great for us. he never gives up trying and loves playing football unlike bradley wrong phillips. what is the word up in london about bradley wrong phillips please morrissey?

Mackie is more of a football player than BWP?

:lol: Do me a favour mate.

All Mackie's game is running down blind alleys. BWP hangs on the last man, waiting for a killer pass. Much more difficult to do that just run. It's just that, in this team, the killer pass never comes and everyone conveys him as lazy and a waste of space. BWP is a better footballer than Mackie.

G

Greenskin

king tynan":3m4mhlzq said:
Morrissey1986":3m4mhlzq said:

Thats not like you to bring BWP into one of your posts.Anybody would think that you had a grudge against him or something.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Morrissey1986":1uk7dlre said:
Not heard much on BWP what was the rumour? As for Chris Barker sorry I never released he was so good for you.
well i have had the displeasure of meeting the geezer up the gym i am a member of, ironically he was with jamie mackie, i said to both of them after a rare victory " that was a great win gentlemen" and jamie replied with all the correct statements " that gives us a chance of staying up, our home form has let us down " etc etc. bradley wrong phillips just stared at myself and brother with disdain with a look in his arrogant eye saying " how dare you paupers talk to us". he was a serial sicknote at southampton and he is the same here. that's all i have heard morrissey :)

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Mackie=overrated. Enjoy him while it lasts cause he'll get found out very soon.

Barker= Was a massive fan of his, never really had a bad game. Had his weak points but more than made up for them with his strong points. Not our most talented but imo Reid was crazy to let him go for pittance.

Walton= There were glimpses of something or other, but never came to fruition. Probably never will.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
king tynan":1s60oumd said:
bradley wrong phillips just stared at myself and brother with disdain with a look in his arrogant eye saying 2 how dare you paupers talk to us.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Greenskin":20izmfz3 said:
king tynan":20izmfz3 said:
Morrissey1986":20izmfz3 said:

Thats not like you to bring BWP into one of your posts.Anybody would think that you had a grudge against him or something.
it is not a grudge. it is his fault that he is a professional malingerer

Aug 21, 2010
Morrisey, we have Dean parrett on loan at the moment I believe he was with you before he was with Spurs
What do you think of him as a player?