Jamie Mackie | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Mackie

G

Greenskin

king tynan":13fy7ha3 said:
Greenskin":13fy7ha3 said:
king tynan":13fy7ha3 said:
Morrissey1986":13fy7ha3 said:
What a player you have sold us. 4 goals in 5 games and a firm fan favourite already. (He got the warmest of applause when he got subbed yesterday his name already dawns several fans kits also) A player that can play well on either flank or upfront.

He had a feature in the programme yesterday which was also a fantastic read. He always play with a smile on he's face and he gives 110% Passion to the game.

I didn't expect much when I read things like "One Trick Pony" "Headless Chicken" but by golly he's the most excited I have been about a player in a very long time.

He has the potential to be top goalscorer this season and if he's not in the top 10 I will be very suprised.
he was great for us. he never gives up trying and loves playing football unlike bradley wrong phillips. what is the word up in london about bradley wrong phillips please morrissey?

Thats not like you to bring BWP into one of your posts.Anybody would think that you had a grudge against him or something.
it is not a grudge. it is his fault that he is a professional malingerer

I thought your antipathy started when he didn't say "top of the morning,squire" to you in the right manner.

T

Tim Chown

Well I think Mackie is now in a team where he's not the most dangerous player. For us he'd get double marked and fudge it up trying to beat them both. If there's other real scoring threats in a team he'll be more dangerous too... good luck to him!

Sep 11, 2010
pepsi":2x3t8oj4 said:
Morrisey, we have Dean parrett on loan at the moment I believe he was with you before he was with Spurs
What do you think of him as a player?

Was talked about as one of the most promising player in the youth set up for years when we sold him to Spurs alot of the die hards that go to reserves and under 18 games at the time were truly gutted. I have heard issues of he's dad being very behind alot of he's decisions and he has developed an attitude problem.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Morrissey1986":1d5eh5qc said:
It's sad to see some of the attitudes on here towards Mackie like it or hate it you have lost one hell of a player.
If thats the case, then he's either changed dramatically or you'll be singing from the same hymnsheet as some of us in a few months.

Because IMO, whilst he put in 100% and perhaps some of his other atributes made up for his lack of technique, he was never really all that.

Some Argyle fans will disagree but thats the way I see it.

Sep 11, 2010
GreenSam":1ivqnkqj said:
Morrissey1986":1ivqnkqj said:
It's sad to see some of the attitudes on here towards Mackie like it or hate it you have lost one hell of a player.
If thats the case, then he's either changed dramatically or you'll be singing from the same hymnsheet as some of us in a few months.

Because IMO, whilst he put in 100% and perhaps some of his other atributes made up for his lack of technique, he was never really all that.

He scored 8 goals in a struggling year for you by all accounts.

The good thing is while the goals breed confidence he has more to he's game than that.

And no offence to you guys but Warnock is a better manager than Marriner and Sturrock.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Morrissey1986":y3fahsb1 said:
GreenSam":y3fahsb1 said:
Morrissey1986":y3fahsb1 said:

He scored 8 goals in a struggling year for you by all accounts.

The good thing is while the goals breed confidence he has more to he's game than that.

And no offence to you guys but Warnock is a better manager than Marriner and Sturrock.
I can only assume Warnock is getting that extra bit of something out of him that Luggy/Mariner never did.

In fairness, I hope you/him do well as I always liked that he was a model pro and never gave up, and have always had a soft spot for QPR after how great your fans were that day we won the league.

If it doesn't last with JM though, don't say you weren't warned :wink:

Aug 21, 2010
Morrissey1986":138c5wq3 said:
pepsi":138c5wq3 said:
Morrisey, we have Dean parrett on loan at the moment I believe he was with you before he was with Spurs
What do you think of him as a player?

Was talked about as one of the most promising player in the youth set up for years when we sold him to Spurs alot of the die hards that go to reserves and under 18 games at the time were truly gutted. I have heard issues of he's dad being very behind alot of he's decisions and he has developed an attitude problem.

Thanks Morrissey I thought he was rated.
I thought that was Bostock with his dad on the radio though.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Morrissey1986":lpqucfc4 said:
Ok dude.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season.

By the way what was that Bhasera like we were linked with?
Seems like a good player, but so do a lot of our side if we're talking induviduals, we still can't get them to click as a team unit.

Aug 10, 2006
pilgrim_pete":2hws02t4 said:
king tynan":2hws02t4 said:
Morrissey1986":2hws02t4 said:
What a player you have sold us. 4 goals in 5 games and a firm fan favourite already. (He got the warmest of applause when he got subbed yesterday his name already dawns several fans kits also) A player that can play well on either flank or upfront.

He had a feature in the programme yesterday which was also a fantastic read. He always play with a smile on he's face and he gives 110% Passion to the game.

I didn't expect much when I read things like "One Trick Pony" "Headless Chicken" but by golly he's the most excited I have been about a player in a very long time.

He has the potential to be top goalscorer this season and if he's not in the top 10 I will be very suprised.
he was great for us. he never gives up trying and loves playing football unlike bradley wrong phillips. what is the word up in london about bradley wrong phillips please morrissey?

Mackie is more of a football player than BWP?

:lol: Do me a favour mate.

All Mackie's game is running down blind alleys. BWP hangs on the last man, waiting for a killer pass. Much more difficult to do that just run. It's just that, in this team, the killer pass never comes and everyone conveys him as lazy and a waste of space. BWP is a better footballer than Mackie.[/quote bwp is a lazy bar steward who is happy to sit back and pick up his 5k a week for doing sweet fa so don't talk crap.