Jamie Mackie | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jamie Mackie

Mar 7, 2009
Mario":2f61rq2j said:
I don't care how many chances a player like Mackie has or how many times he makes me get off my seat (to be later disappointed anyway)... I judge players like Mackie on goals and at Argyle he was poor and the facts say BWP is almost twice as good. I don't care if he does bugger all for 90 minutes if he scores goals!

:iagree: But apparently I've never played a game of sport in my life, so I wouldn't know.

Sep 6, 2006
king tynan":2yogap2q said:
Morrissey1986":2yogap2q said:
Not heard much on BWP what was the rumour? As for Chris Barker sorry I never released he was so good for you.
well i have had the displeasure of meeting the geezer up the gym i am a member of, ironically he was with jamie mackie, i said to both of them after a rare victory " that was a great win gentlemen" and jamie replied with all the correct statements " that gives us a chance of staying up, our home form has let us down " etc etc. [b]bradley wrong phillips just stared at myself and brother with disdain with a look in his arrogant eye saying [/b]" how dare you paupers talk to us". he was a serial sicknote at southampton and he is the same here. that's all i have heard morrissey :)

So he didnt talk to you - get over it. Its no big deal. We dont want to hear about it every 5 minutes on here.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
penzancepirate":m4skywhq said:
pilgrim_pete":m4skywhq said:
Mario":m4skywhq said:
I don't care how many chances a player like Mackie has or how many times he makes me get off my seat (to be later disappointed anyway)... I judge players like Mackie on goals and at Argyle he was poor and the facts say BWP is almost twice as good. I don't care if he does bugger all for 90 minutes if he scores goals!

:iagree: But apparently I've never played a game of sport in my life, so I wouldn't know.

It's a good job you two passive sport watchers weren't managing Argyle when Evans was nodding us on to victory ... with his scoring record, he wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes under your expert gaze.

And it's a good job I read things better than you.

I said players 'like Mackie'.. not like Mickey Evans who was a target man not goalscorer.

Mar 7, 2009
penzancepirate":e8vh6z9l said:
pilgrim_pete":e8vh6z9l said:
Mario":e8vh6z9l said:

It's a good job you two passive sport watchers weren't managing Argyle when Evans was nodding us on to victory ... with his scoring record, he wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes under your expert gaze.

No.

That sentence would be 'I judge players like Mickey Evans on his linkup play and assists, not goals'

Sep 1, 2006
So you dont rate Mackie on all the linkage and assists that he gave. It's your opinion but Mackie is a top player. Two Mackies up front and we would have not gone down.

Ian Rush could play a season with Fallon and not score goals.

Ted

Dec 8, 2003
Nottingham
SMIAL":2yzle0x1 said:
So you dont rate Mackie on all the linkage and assists that he gave.

Definately not. The amount of times I have found myself going "PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS HE'S FREE...PASS!! PASS!! PASS!! FOR F**K SAKE" at Mackie is unbelievable.

He'll score goals though at QPR. As would Mason, as would BWP, as would Maclean, even Pato and Fallon probably!

Sep 1, 2006
Mario":330ag7u9 said:
SMIAL":330ag7u9 said:
So you dont rate Mackie on all the linkage and assists that he gave.

definitely not. The amount of times I have found myself going "PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS PASS HE'S FREE...PASS!! PASS!! PASS!! FOR F**K SAKE" at Mackie is unbelievable.

He'll score goals though at QPR. As would Mason, as would BWP, as would Maclean, even Pato and Fallon probably!

Ok. Agree to disagree and we will watch their careers closely.