January Transfer Rumours & L1 signings | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

January Transfer Rumours & L1 signings

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
lipsonlad67":38jvzelh said:
Tugboat":38jvzelh said:
JannerinCardiff":38jvzelh said:
The-Pilgrim":38jvzelh said:
samjones":38jvzelh said:
Mourinho is also out of a job.
Maybe we will get him in ?

Can he play centre back?

The CB’s looked a lot better today.
Canavan organising well and stayed slightly further back in defence from Edwards which allowed us to deal with through balls and the runs of Mackie and Browne

Great to hear that the central defenders shored things up today.

I think Canavan is the starting CB for us. He’s good at telling others what to do and what to watch for. As much as Edwards looked decent today I still think it’ll be his position that will be strengthened and Grant the one to leave. We need a little more pace than we have right now.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Tugboat":1cm2w7sy said:
lipsonlad67":1cm2w7sy said:
Tugboat":1cm2w7sy said:
JannerinCardiff":1cm2w7sy said:
The-Pilgrim":1cm2w7sy said:
samjones":1cm2w7sy said:
Mourinho is also out of a job.
Maybe we will get him in ?

Can he play centre back?

The CB’s looked a lot better today.
Canavan organising well and stayed slightly further back in defence from Edwards which allowed us to deal with through balls and the runs of Mackie and Browne

Great to hear that the central defenders shored things up today.

I think Canavan is the starting CB for us. He’s good at telling others what to do and what to watch for. As much as Edwards looked decent today I still think it’ll be his position that will be strengthened and Grant the one to leave. We need a little more pace than we have right now.

I’d rather keep P.Grant and sell Wooton personally.. at least Grant can head a ball.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Harry Burgoyne is rumoured to be joining Shrewsbury on loan.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
JannerinCardiff":7iih90cw said:
argobenz":7iih90cw said:
Ladapo to Bristol City for the loan of a free scoring forward who is currently playing for Cheltenham plus cash.

No thanks, not a good deal. Please keep Freddie.

Either a decent full cash bid or a cash plus PERMANENT replacement.

For me being given a loan player is in no way added value on an offer. A loan is of benefit to the parent club, they not only get your player from the deal but have you develop another one of their players to squeeze more benefit out of a smaller club whose time could be better spent developing a replacement of their own.

Give us the cash or our own new player, if they want us to develop a player for them then fine but it's not a deal sweetener, it's already a mutually beneficial transaction.

Dec 15, 2018
PL2 3DQ":30v5xxje said:
Transfer rumours so far ….

In
Lewis Travis from Blackburn
Oscar Threlkeld from Waasland-Beveren
Kean Bryan from Sheffield United
Matt Tootle from Notts County
Mo Eisa from Bristol City - loan

Out
Freddie Ladapo to Millwall
Graham Carey to Oxford United
Freddie Ladapo to Bristol City
Gregg Wylde to Morecambe - loan
Graham Carey to Luton Town
Lionel Ainsworth on trial at Livingston (fact)

Lewis Travis played in yesterday's game at Ewood Park and was man of the match in Rover's 2-1 win over WBA, according to Lancashire Telegraph reports.

May 8, 2011
Perhaps a clue to new signings will come what games Adams is seen at in the next few days.

B

Beercan

JannerinCardiff":31bzuf45 said:
argobenz":31bzuf45 said:
Ladapo to Bristol City for the loan of a free scoring forward who is currently playing for Cheltenham plus cash.

Agreed. What would we benefit from selling Freddie? Nothing. Unless someone offers a stupid amount of money it would be a very bad move to cash in on him.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
After reading the Herald's editorial stating that DA has less funds to work with as compared to a lot of other League managers, it is difficult to understand quite why, given the fact that Argyle's attendances tend to be greater than most other League teams and other clubs manage to fund larger squads, like Oxford yesterday. In saying all this, I am ignoring the Grandstand renovation, which is Chairman funded, and other teams possibly have owners with 'deeper pockets'. However even this fortunate ownership position surely must run up against the fair play ruling of wage bill versus turnover unless there is a fiddle going on. Food for thought?

Oct 31, 2015
Quintrell_Green":1ieccqqe said:
After reading the Herald's editorial stating that DA has less funds to work with as compared to a lot of other League managers, it is difficult to understand quite why, given the fact that Argyle's attendances tend to be greater than most other League teams and other clubs manage to fund larger squads, like Oxford yesterday. In saying all this, I am ignoring the Grandstand renovation, which is Chairman funded, and other teams possibly have owners with 'deeper pockets'. However even this fortunate ownership position surely must run up against the fair play ruling of wage bill versus turnover unless there is a fiddle going on. Food for thought?

Somebody explained this to me on here a while ago mate.

Our only income is gate receipts and retail so our calculation are conducted from that income, Pimoey, Luton etc have other incomes so their available money is more. You can even fudge it with rich owners by sponsor deals apparently. Seems very wrong but is probably why the board want the main stand to work

Feb 2, 2007
Snooze we lose. 10 days until next game chance to sign and integrate new players. Doesn't sound like we will get our business done quickly...

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
JannerinCardiff":3ha2nmlz said:
argobenz":3ha2nmlz said:

I didn't say I agreed with it, this is rumours and I heard that one at the game yesterday.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
argobenz":26f9s6ex said:

Who is the player currently playing for Cheltenham? There's a Baldwin who is a defender.

Feb 23, 2008
I couldn't work that out either so I assumed it was Mo Eisa.

He left cheltenham last season for £1.53m according to some transfer market website thingy.....