Jarvis Cleal - where are you? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jarvis Cleal - where are you?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
It seems fairly obvious to me that he has been placed in a nursing home somewhere, not many are still playing at 119 years of age - check out his profile on the official site. :crazy:

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Maybe this mysterious disappearance will be made into a Netflix series

The lost footballer perhaps. :think:

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
Maybe instead of Where's Wally? We could have Where's Jarvis?

Surely he will be in the picture somewhere with a striped scarf on.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
Emu":22q3bsax said:
Maybe instead of Where's Wally? We could have Where's Jarvis?

Surely he will be in the picture somewhere with a striped scarf on.

In Schumachers after match interview recently , he mentioned that the next one off the conveyor belt ( youth prospect ) is almost ready , I wonder if he means Cleal , perhaps the coaches have had him on a personal training programme to fast track him into the first team squad , just a guess , if it's not him , then we are likely to have another young prospect in or around the first team in the near future .

McQ

May 10, 2005
Plymouth
It is now glaringly obvious that he is no longer with the club other than digitally, with a squad number. He doesn't appear in any team list youth or otherwise(and he is a pro)
Chris Errington was asked to enquire and he isn't the sort to miss this and let it pass yet has reported nothing. This can only be because of feed back from the club.
Sadly it appears something has gone wrong and argyle are supporting him (else they would have already announced he had gone) and at some point, probably at the end of his deal, it will quietly be announced that he has left, or he will reappear with more detail given.
either way there is no story until there's a story to tell.

Feb 8, 2005
It is a possibility that Jarvis is suffering from some medical problem.

Chris Errington did say that he would enquire about him near the start of the season, but has failed to report back to the newspaper.

I suspect that he may be abiding by the family's request that they would like no publicity.

It is frustrating for us supporters, but let us also abide by the family's wishes as well, please.

(Supposition, I know, but it may come to light to be true)

D

Darren Stoneman

Best wishes young man, no matter who you are or what you are the black dog of mental health does not ignore you

Be kind to yourself the green army will always be here for you

#bekind

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Perhaps some previous posters on this thread can have a think about what their posts look like to those that knew.

It often helps if people think before they hit the submit button. I certainly do now in my dotage and it works wonders.

Feb 28, 2016
Good to read that he has reached out and is getting support from the club and the Players’ Union hope he gets to a better place soon.

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
All the best to Jarvis.

The club and the fans are behind him.

Phil Mallett

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
Best of luck to you. You now know that the club and the Green Army are right behind you. Take all the time you need and come back stronger.

McQ

May 10, 2005
Plymouth
The fact that the club are now comfortable enough to go public and with a quote from Jarvis himself is hopefully a positive sign. Football is a fairly ruthless business and that Argyle have continued to support him is another sign that our club is one of the good ones :clap: :clap: - strange saying that as you would hope it is a given for any organisation but I don't think that always holds unfortunately.