Jarvis Cleal - where are you? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jarvis Cleal - where are you?

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Good luck lad. There was a time back in the dark ages when this would have been seen as a sign of weakness but in these times, it’s a sign of strength. Good luck to him and I hope he beats his demons and we can all applaud him on to the pitch some time soon

Jan 27, 2012
This is his private business- not for open discussion on the Internet.

I would suggest permanently deleting this thread- the club statement is enough.

KeithB

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 30, 2004
Launceston
gaspargomez":2tevntwd said:

Agreed :sigh:

Feb 28, 2016
KeithB":1yzhtpo3 said:
gaspargomez":1yzhtpo3 said:

Agreed :sigh:

Whilst it is a sensitive topic and I would understand the mods thinking if they were to close it, there is the argument that it would be brushing it under the carpet and hiding it away as if it’s something we shouldn’t talk about and almost shameful. It’s not like anyone is speculating on his issues, nothing but support and understanding which could help others confront their issues if they see a positive response which is healthy.

Exeter City have wished him well and tweeted the telephone numbers for several mental health charities.

D

Darren Stoneman

The stigma and hiding of mental health issues is the reason why men in particular find it so hard to talk about their feelings, issues and concerns,

The thread should not be deleted as the support of others is such a strong element of acceptance and recovery.

We have seen too many victims of this silence, our own Chris Barker being one

Mental illness is on the rise during this pandemic and we all need to be aware of the signs in our friends, family and colleagues and just being there is the best help

Please everyone be kind and be there,

Over the years watching the mighty greens has been one of my positives in a world of grey, anxiety, lack of self worth and depression, and I am not ashamed

#be kind

Phil Mallett

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 16, 2003
Tadley, Hampshire.
Darren Stoneman":2ha6h1nr said:
The stigma and hiding of mental health issues is the reason why men in particular find it so hard to talk about their feelings, issues and concerns,

The thread should not be deleted as the support of others is such a strong element of acceptance and recovery.

Mental illness is on the rise during this pandemic and we all need to be aware of the signs in our friends, family and colleagues and just being there is the best help

Over the years watching the mighty greens has been one of my positives in a world of grey, anxiety, lack of self worth and depression, and I am not ashamed

#be kind

:clap: Good on you :clap:

Jul 24, 2009
Darren Stoneman":2xzx7agj said:

#be kind
Good post and agreed regarding keeping the thread

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Darren Stoneman":3cqoqzfp said:

#be kind

Great post and wholeheartedly agree.