Lowe in talks with Argyle (Confirmed) | Page 135 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lowe in talks with Argyle (Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2016
Ade the green":10uzd07p said:
Guiri Green":10uzd07p said:
Guiri Green":10uzd07p said:
[q

Have you never heard of them hookie sales when an IPad is sold for a fiver and then 10-15 “mystery” bundles are sold for £20 for the promise of another iPad. That’s what the club has/is doing when people are paying out for STs without knowing what they’re getting for it. Yes, the club does owe the fans something.

As for a statement today, yes/no but again it comes from people second guessing and adding flavour and calling it fact. I don’t know if there will be anything to announce but there’s are more than a few on here claiming that Lowe has been working hard recruiting players, talking to all and sundry with no clarification or justification it seems.

When I bought my ST, Derek Adams was still (on paper) in charge. I don't think I was alone in knowing what I was getting at the time. Things have changed since then but I honestly don't feel short changed by not knowing what's going on.

Buyer beware - I took the risk. Not sure how the Club can be perceived to be duping anyone. They've not said anything ! No hints at a top manager, just their stated objectives and requirements in the recruitment process.

If anybody is stalling a ST purchase based on possible Manager recruitment, then maybe underperforming L2 Football Clubs aren't for them.

Good for you but there was people who stalled on buying an ST because they didn’t want to see another season like last season with Adams in charge. There were people who decided to buy a season ticket once Adams left and still some more when the first blooms of rumour about the candidates was known.

5 weeks later and we still don’t know who next season’s manager is let alone style or substance and there may be a few regretting their decision (I won’t speak for them). That you don’t seem to care that we’ve 2-3 weeks before players report and we don’t know these things are the reason we got relegated last season because no-one understood how bad it was and how bad it was going to get.

We’re in league two now and another bad season will us drop out of league football. It’s happened to clubs with a richer history than us and those teams thought they were prepped.

We got relegated because I bought an Early Bird ST last Year ? Not sure how somebody buying / not buying a ST improves the quality of Squad or Seasons performance. We might well get relegated again, but it won't be my fault will it ?

Did I say that?

You questioned my saying about STs being sold when we don’t have a manager or team. You don’t think that’s a fair point but I do. I wouldn’t have been fussed a few weeks ago but we’ll soon be closer to next season than last and WE ARE NOT PREPARING.

I blame you and all those who thought that one month last season was enough to see us safe and you waited, and you waited for the second purple patch to come. Had Adams gone earlier we may have got the 1 extra point that kept us up. We may not have but we delayed as we are now and some cannot or will not see the urgency needed.

I buy Tickets. I dont hire or fire Staff at the Club.

Not sure what you're on about, me and anybody else that might have waited a Month for a purple patch got us relegated and are now possibly causing a problem because of our attitude to buying tickets, the delay in announcing the new Manager and poor pre season prep work ?

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I'm sure everyone is fed up with this thread, so I've started a nice fresh one.

:scarf:

Status
Not open for further replies.