Lowe OUT NOW | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lowe OUT NOW

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I think some village has lost it's idiot...

Sep 2, 2008
Cant agree with that. I like the style of football that he brings to Home Park but I just think he needs to change his management style sometimes. Just like every game is different, his response to winning, losing and drawing must be different but I dont think thats the case. Believe it or not, players are people and just like a lot of people some will take the pi** and if watching a video and having a chat is the only hard time they get after a defeat then they are not going to change. He needs to learn to start getting a bit nastier imo. I'm ok for the time being in giving him a bit more of a chance to show that side of himself, after all, he is still learning.

Dec 29, 2011
I cannot believe somebody is calling for Lowe's head already.He has earnt the right to be cut some slack.Who do you suggest we get in who is going to be a miracle worker and turn this round instantly before a transfer window?.Lowe came in and managed to get a player out of the likes of Canavan & Wootton for one season at least after, DA had left them in the footballer's graveyard.
As for Danny Mayor I can see a witch hunt out for him amongst our less discerning supporters.I don't believe he does social media so they could be wasting their time .Are we trying to drive another player out of Argyle ?
Yes he has screwed up today, but when he is in the team we at least seem to get on the front foot and have a go at the opposition.(give me that over the square or backwards, safety first passing from the likes of Fornah and Reeves any day)

Jan 28, 2011
SHROPSHIRE
I didn't want Lowe from the start as he over spent at Bury , however credit where it's due he got us promoted ( albeit with a large budget...again ). So on to this season and I think he is getting a easy ride compared to previous managers . 1 , and I maybe wrong but nearly halfway through his 3 years deal he has yet to relocate ??? ( which Sheridan got slated for ) and 2 , he has no plan B ( which Adams got slated for ) .

Oct 10, 2012
Whilst I think it’s too soon for this thread,

How long do we allow this bad run to continue? A lot of clubs pull the trigger after a 7/8 game winless run.

Please I don’t want to hear any of this “we will stay up” malarkey. Heard it all before under the Adam’s reign. This defence isn’t capable of keeping clean sheets which isn’t a good sign.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
The Night Riveria":n1bje477 said:
I cannot believe somebody is calling for Lowe's head already.He has earnt the right to be cut some slack.Who do you suggest we get in who is going to be a miracle worker and turn this round instantly before a transfer window?.Lowe came in and managed to get a player out of the likes of Canavan & Wootton for one season at least after, DA had left them in the footballer's graveyard.
As for Danny Mayor I can see a witch hunt out for him amongst our less discerning supporters.I don't believe he does social media so they could be wasting their time .Are we trying to drive another player out of Argyle ?
Yes he has screwed up today, but when he is in the team we at least seem to get on the front foot and have a go at the opposition.(give me that over the square or backwards, safety first passing from the likes of Fornah and Reeves any day)

Witchhunt is exactly the right word.
If it had been any other Argyle player who'd been shown a second yellow for an innocuous trip that happened at least 15 other occasions during that game they'd be ripping the ref a new one. We were clearly vastly improved on the Rochdale debacle by the presence of Mayor and indeed Camara

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Carlo":2isauuc9 said:
A lot of clubs pull the trigger after a 7/8 game winless run.

And most of the clubs that do then end up with 2/3 managers a year and never achieve anything. Consistency and sustainability + faith a project is key.

Oct 10, 2012
Cobi Budge":1ocvmkah said:
Carlo":1ocvmkah said:
A lot of clubs pull the trigger after a 7/8 game winless run.

And most of the clubs that do then end up with 2/3 managers a year and never achieve anything. Consistency and sustainability + faith a project is key.

I’m not suggesting we get rid of him, this defence is awful and any manager would struggle with them. However we can’t afford to get relegated, would be a disaster.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Pathetic post and one I’m trying to resist the temptation to edit the title of.

:facepalm: :lol:

May 1, 2011
Shall we calm down a bit?

A month ago there was hysteria he was going to walk out on us to a bigger club. Now some people want him sacked. Neither scenario is going to happen.

Let's just settle down a bit and keep our nerve.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Brechin Hedge":2widnm28 said:
He has done the job he was capable of, getting us out of League Two.

However his lack of experience at a higher level is one of the current problems and we have been outplayed in the last four league games.

Get in a more experienced manager now or face a long hard season in the bottom half looking over our shoulder.

No room for sentiment.
who would you bring in please?

Old Brown

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 10, 2020
Wadebridge
Appreciate the original post was probably made in a moment of frustration following a difficult end to the game but rather unfair.

If you were to bump into Ryan Lowe tonight face-to-face would you ask him to resign? If yes, so be it that is your view. If not why create a thread?