Lowe OUT NOW | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Lowe OUT NOW

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
ridiculous opening post.i think it was early last season that southampton lost 0-9 against leicester.the boardroom stuck with hassenhuttl because they believed in his ability to turn it around.he did so and as i type they are 8th in the premier league.we are in very good hands with a young and ambitious management team.i am convinced they will get it right.

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
carlos fandango":uri2bjy7 said:
Nonsense. Lowe has to stay. We will stay up. It is all about next season and a five year plan then going forward. Ryan Lowe will need to be part of that.

He won't be.

I think fans are a little deluded if they believe Ryan Lowe will be with Argyle for multiple years.

I'll be happy to eat my words if I'm wrong, but I believe one or two good seasons here (i.e consolidation this season and playoffs next season) and he'll be snapped up by a bigger team - most probably up north.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, I just think that's what we have to prepare for.

Aug 5, 2016
Steve Evans":9psmrrdj said:
Brechin Hedge":9psmrrdj said:
He has done the job he was capable of, getting us out of League Two.

However his lack of experience at a higher level is one of the current problems and we have been outplayed in the last four league games.

Get in a more experienced manager now or face a long hard season in the bottom half looking over our shoulder.

No room for sentiment.
who would you bring in please?

Paul Wotton innit
He will get the players playing with PRIDE and PASSION

May 3, 2016
Now Now Girls calm down everyone is entitled to their opinion.

For me I would stick with him as it's a new division against tougher opponents, and a huge learning curve, but something is missing, fight, skill, passion or training tactics I do not know, hopefully the management will know or we will be in a relegation battle.

Wonder what the response on here will be if we lose the next two difficult games?

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
jespafc":1qmjmd01 said:
carlos fandango":1qmjmd01 said:
Nonsense. Lowe has to stay. We will stay up. It is all about next season and a five year plan then going forward. Ryan Lowe will need to be part of that.

He won't be.

I think fans are a little deluded if they believe Ryan Lowe will be with Argyle for multiple years.

I'll be happy to eat my words if I'm wrong, but I believe one or two good seasons here (i.e consolidation this season and playoffs next season) and he'll be snapped up by a bigger team - most probably up north.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that, I just think that's what we have to prepare for.

That's why I would get Coughlan down as defensive coach and create a boot room type mentality
I'd like Schuey to be given the opportunity but not sure he wouldn't go with Lowe

Aug 10, 2006
everybody is entitled to there opinion but that is pathetic take in down ian for Christ sake.

Mar 14, 2009
Every manager goes through spells like this.

It’s a good test. It will be interesting to see how we come out the other side.

I may have some doubts about certain issues but lm sticking 100% behind him. The guy needs time to prove himself.

If he takes us down then we have a big decision of whether to give him another chance. However, he needs the whole season and fans need to remain patient.

We have had many bad experiences as Argyle fans. We’ve come though a lot worse. Yes it’s disappointing but support the team and the club.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
area51":2voibtgw said:
Now Now Girls calm down everyone is entitled to their opinion.

For me I would stick with him as it's a new division against tougher opponents, and a huge learning curve, but something is missing, fight, skill, passion or training tactics I do not know, hopefully the management will know or we will be in a relegation battle.

Wonder what the response on here will be if we lose the next two difficult games?

For me it’s none of those things. It simply comes down to experience and quality, and to be frank, the lack of it in key areas.

This team is crying out for a Sonny Bradley. Someone who will put absolutely everything on the line for a clean sheet. Still cannot get over to this day the unbelievable clusterf*ck of a decision to not offer him what he wanted.

It’s crying out for a David Fox, who had the ability to slow the game down and assert control.

And most of all it’s crying out for a Graham Carey. A guy who can give you something out of nothing when the game looks lost or the breakthrough isn’t coming. I really like Mayor but for the things he’s good at, he isn’t that guy.

We’ve got the clutch goal scorer in Jephcott and we’ve got good/average players at this level throughout the team, but it’s just those few experienced players in the spine we are sorely lacking.

Hopefully a situation that can be addressed in January.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
If there was ever a time to use the Foe button

Ridiculously premature thread :banghead:

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
carlos fandango":3exsc0lx said:
Ludicrous to talk of sacking Lowe now but the talk of Lowe and a 5-year plan is pretty daft as well.

Lowe is increasingly reminding me of Sheridan and his lack of full time commitment to Argyle and the regular trips up North.

Looking at Lowe's body language and general demeanor, together with his frequent trips up North, I'm not sure his heart is fully in it anymore. I suspect he will see out his contract here, assuming he is not sacked beforehand, then move back up North and join another club in League 1 or 2.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
demportdave":26scqt21 said:
carlos fandango":26scqt21 said:
Ludicrous to talk of sacking Lowe now but the talk of Lowe and a 5-year plan is pretty daft as well.

Lowe is increasingly reminding me of Sheridan and his lack of full time commitment to Argyle and the regular trips up North.

Looking at Lowe's body language and general demeanor, together with his frequent trips up North, I'm not sure his heart is fully in it anymore. I suspect he will see out his contract here, assuming he is not sacked beforehand, then move back up North and join another club in League 1 or 2.

I mean yeah, I could understand you seeing Lowe in that light if you ignore absolutely everything he does for this club...

Not like he's going out of his way to surprise young fans, or spending part of his time showing solidarity to ticket office staff. :think:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
edengreen":38tpogvi said:
jespafc":38tpogvi said:
carlos fandango":38tpogvi said:

He won't be.

That's why I would get Coughlan down as defensive coach and create a boot room type mentality
I'd like Schuey to be given the opportunity but not sure he wouldn't go with Lowe

Didn’t realise that Coughlan had given up on his managerial career. He’s just waiting for another job on the merry go round.

C

Cult Of Personality

Even if we went down I want to keep hold of Lowe. Because he is building something down here. We was unlucky today. Red card was stupid and we switched off for 5 mins and got punished .

But Lowe is bringing through cooper and jephcott both players who will play higher or play for argyle for a long time .

Camara looks like another good pick up aswell.

So ride out this run and it will be gravy again