mason on the move | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

mason on the move

May 19, 2009
São Plympton
pilgrim_pete":3lx9z7rg said:
Not surprised he's not happy. In the team one minute, out of it the next.

And seeing Fallon ahead of him in the pecking order! Would be a shame to let him go, the lad has massive potential.

That is funny cause he was full of life the other night and said he is very happy

C

charlee

It so funny though, as i remmeber him in school was the year below me, in Bonnies - funny lifes little suprises =]

I hope he stays as he home grown talent and they have much more passion in playing for Argyle!

Aug 16, 2005
Somerset
mines a smooth":1o3ufr24 said:
Neilio":1o3ufr24 said:
His bro doesn't seem to think so, so I'd be interested where this one goes!

just a rumour hence why its not on main board ,but your right it will be interesting,how bad would that be if i knew before his bro

Any source for this rumour?

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
I wouldn't be surprised if there was something in this.

Keith Todd has already said last week that any player can go for a decent offer - in my book Mason is one that may attract some interest from other clubs, along with perhaps BWP if he maintains his goalscoring form and Noone and maybe Bhasera or Reda.

Can't see many others from our squad having clubs desperate to add them to their wage bill at the moment based on our showing to date.

C

charlee

cheshiregreen":1lsu1ja8 said:

Keith Todd has already said last week that any player can go for a decent offer - in my book Mason is one that may attract some interest from other clubs, along with perhaps BWP if he maintains his goalscoring form and Noone and maybe Bhasera or Reda.

Can't see many others from our squad having clubs desperate to add them to their wage bill at the moment based on our showing to date.

But Take out all these the club has no assests and will definalty be L2 next year

Jan 31, 2005
Tavistock
charlee":2o9ysmhh said:
cheshiregreen":2o9ysmhh said:

But Take out all these the club has no assests and will definalty be L2 next year

But it will hopefully still exist. It would be irresponsible to turn down offers for players if this then meant we were unable to pay bills.

Feb 29, 2008
Tavypilgrim":1tg717qc said:
charlee":1tg717qc said:
cheshiregreen":1tg717qc said:

But it will hopefully still exist. It would be irresponsible to turn down offers for players if this then meant we were unable to pay bills.

If we continue to sell any player we get an offer for we will be stuck in the the blue square, the board need to take a view to at the least stay in the lge. we are in, relegation cost us £3m last year.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
argyleiggy":29pkonzz said:
Tavypilgrim":29pkonzz said:
charlee":29pkonzz said:
cheshiregreen":29pkonzz said:

If we continue to sell any player we get an offer for we will be stuck in the the blue square, the board need to take a view to at the least stay in the lge. we are in, relegation cost us £3m last year.

Iggy, I think it fair to say that the Board have taken a view, its just not one the fans would agree with or appreciate.

The liklehood of the South Stand being built at the end of this season is as far away as ever.

The ground is being divorced from the club.

Blue Square would be a welcome rise in our current fortunes and expectations.

I'm sure the players can see which way the wind blows and those with talent will be off. Those with little talent will run down their contracts and squeeze as much as they can ffor as long asthey can.

Thats Life.

Aug 20, 2009
With Todd having virtually said that every player is for sale, I would be surprised if any club offers a fee for any of our players. The board will be desperate to get anyone off the payroll.
Mason would be slightly different being under 24.

As mentioned a few posts earlier, too many players leaving will weaken us as regards avoiding relegation again but I think relegation is the least of our worries at the moment. :(

Z

ZZZZThe Top Man

This will not happen,sorry MAS,your info is incorrect.

Aug 24, 2009
The Top Man":v7sq7nei said:
i am only posting what i have been told by a good source,is that not what this site is about,
an i hope you are right as i want him to stay

Z

ZZZZThe Top Man

mines a smooth":ncofqkt6 said:
The Top Man":ncofqkt6 said:
i am only posting what i have been told by a good source,is that not what this site is about,

Think before you post eh rumours like this rattle my cage :twisted:

Mar 7, 2009
The Top Man":2gj7usqo said:
mines a smooth":2gj7usqo said:
The Top Man":2gj7usqo said:

MaS is a top bloke, and would never post a rumour with the intentions to cause trouble. If you know something about the rumour, then why not post it in a sensible manner rather than giving it the big I AM.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
I know his mother well and will have to buy her half a cider on saturday and she might give me some info .............. if not us lounge lizards can work on father perry :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
The Top Man":9vdlqkah said:
mines a smooth":9vdlqkah said:
The Top Man":9vdlqkah said:

You're out of order. Mines a smooth is a well respected poster on here who has been spot on, on a number of occasions.