mason on the move | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

mason on the move

Z

ZZZZThe Top Man

pilgrim_pete":305sht5v said:
The Top Man":305sht5v said:
mines a smooth":305sht5v said:
The Top Man":305sht5v said:
This will not happen,sorry MAS,your info is incorrect.
i am only posting what i have been told by a good source,is that not what this site is about,
an i hope you are right as i want him to stay

Think before you post eh rumours like this rattle my cage :twisted:

MaS is a top bloke, and would never post a rumour with the intentions to cause trouble. If you know something about the rumour, then why not post it in a sensible manner rather than giving it the big I AM.
I will give what i want Mr,if anybodys wrong i will be letting them know.I could work up the club and know more than you geeks.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
monkeywrench":i18km5vu said:
The Top Man":i18km5vu said:
mines a smooth":i18km5vu said:
The Top Man":i18km5vu said:
i am only posting what i have been told by a good source,is that not what this site is about,

You're out of order. Mines a smooth is a well respected poster on here who has been spot on, on a number of occasions.

Have to agree with you mate mas has more sources at hp then heinz

Jan 2, 2010
The Top Man":140fmhfk said:
I will give what i want Mr,if anybodys wrong i will be letting them know.I could work up the club and know more than you geeks.

With those fearless typing skills, I think you are more Early Learning Centre, than Home Park.
Still, you could tell us what toys the players are buying for their children, eh?

Aug 24, 2009
The Top Man":32w329go said:
mines a smooth":32w329go said:
The Top Man":32w329go said:

i did think ,but am sorry i forgot to ask your permission,its because of people like you why nobody posts on rumours anymore ,ie; bathing ape,ponty,deep throat to name a few so wind your beak in

Aug 24, 2009
Deep Throat":ho43pvia said:
Too right. I knew about the Chelski lad, but no way was I going to post it.

I have another snippet, but I'm not going to share it on here, simply because of the idiots that give you stick.

think i will be joining you in future mate ,pm;s are the way forward im thinking

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Please OLD wise one can i have a snippet :grin:

May 20, 2006
WHERE EVER I AM
mines a smooth":1juktelu said:
Deep Throat":1juktelu said:
Too right. I knew about the Chelski lad, but no way was I going to post it.

I have another snippet, but I'm not going to share it on here, simply because of the idiots that give you stick.

think i will be joining you in future mate ,pm;s are the way forward im thinking

Just ignore nobbers like him, I'm sure we all upset people on here sometimes, it's just the way it is, anyway let me in dudes :) :huddle: :)

A

Anonymous

Ottawa Green":5cb9ubx1 said:
Please OLD wise one can i have a snippet :grin:

There's the give away. I get the feeling that the last two pages of this thread has been some kind of "in-joke" from a few posters. :lol:

May 19, 2009
São Plympton
The Top Man":39u1yqci said:
pilgrim_pete":39u1yqci said:
mines a smooth":39u1yqci said:

MaS is a top bloke, and would never post a rumour with the intentions to cause trouble. If you know something about the rumour, then why not post it in a sensible manner rather than giving it the big I AM.

Are you making the bench today mate? :wink:

T

Tim Chown

While Top Man isn't acting like one, I would suggest a much higher threshold on rumours when they involve one of our star players possibly leaving.

People can make up anything about players coming in though. Has Robbie Fowler retired yet? ;)

R

Rob_of_the_Greens

The Top Man":w9qxwieo said:
pilgrim_pete":w9qxwieo said:
mines a smooth":w9qxwieo said:

I agree with all suggestions that "Top Man" is a tube, but was I the only one who laughed at him saying "I will give what I want, Mr". I liked the use of 'mister', it was very Mary Poppins, Mr Chomondley Warner style badinage. Amusing.

Feb 23, 2008
kingsy
I spoke to someone VERY close to joe in the lounge afterr the game and asked aboiut this rumour. The answer i got was that joe was happy at Argyle but he just wants to be playing and there are 5-6 clubs very interested and that his agent can sort out any deals if argyle are willing to sell.................... so basicaly this backs up Mines a Smooths original rumour

A

Anonymous

greenmarc":36jkbejs said:
I spoke to someone VERY close to joe in the lounge afterr the game

Was that after you spoke to his dad then? :oops: