Mason | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Mason

G

GreenArmy1986

dont we still own spurs some money for the parrett deal so i imagine what fee we get for him some will be taking off for that.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Why would we owe Spurs for Parrett, he was a loan player that did'nt workout, Loan cancelled,

T

Tim Chown

Andy_Symons":12h594xe said:
argyleiggy":12h594xe said:
The cost of league 2 only £500k :twisted:

For 'league 2', read 'survival'.

Some people still don't get it.

I don't think Ridsdale could be more clear about the financial gap we face between Feb 1st and the end of the season with no further player sales, and even then if we get that far 'restructuring' isn't as simple as some would believe.

Apr 15, 2008
London
monkeywrench":16ewpz1z said:
More upset about this one than any of the others :(

Good move for the boy if wozzer is right but small fee for a lad with bags of potential. Hope there is a decent sell on clause in there.

I agree... themoney would obviously come in VERY handy, but we'd be left with no serious goalscorers

Sep 3, 2009
Would be seriously disappointed if ths happens. One for now and the future. Needs must but would be a bigger blow than any of the others, to my mind

Aug 22, 2006
John_Lloyd":74qcdwuz said:
Hearing this from a Spurs fan in my office.

Here's a link.

Spurs forum

Smial - if you're out there please don't be tempted to follow this link - you may internally combust at site of the first paragraph.

D

deanthegreenmachine

Quintrell_Green":c5o239f7 said:
MAZZA26":c5o239f7 said:
John_Lloyd":c5o239f7 said:
Hearing this from a Spurs fan in my office.

Here's a link.

Spurs forum

Smial - if you're out there please don't be tempted to follow this link - you may internally combust at site of the first paragraph.

It is 'what price survival?' I suppose.

Be sad to loose, but if its the difference between staying afloat, and the murky depths of league 2 or beyond hes gotta go.... :(

Feb 29, 2008
GreenGuy":1uod9srm said:
Andy_Symons":1uod9srm said:
argyleiggy":1uod9srm said:
The cost of league 2 only £500k :twisted:

For 'league 2', read 'survival'.

Some people still don't get it.

I don't think Ridsdale could be more clear about the financial gap we face between Feb 1st and the end of the season with no further player sales, and even then if we get that far 'restructuring' isn't as simple as some would believe.

Yes I do get it FFS! We are owned by a load of (apparently wealthy) individuals who won't or can't put their hands in their collective pockets, meaning that we have already sold the means to get out of this league and now probably the means to stay in this league. And do you know what that makes me angry. So don't be so f'in condescending, I am investing in the team by way of a season ticket, I am digging deep to buy other people tickets that can't afford it, I am joining the trust. Is all I ask is that the owners of this club show the same commitment as me and fans like me OK?
Did everyone f'in get that?