Minutes Applause (on 25 minutes at the replay. RIP) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Minutes Applause (on 25 minutes at the replay. RIP)

G

Green Smirk

You must have been wrecked at that moment; credit to the care you received, and you for sounding it out. I was there on Sunday, but sadly won’t be on Weds. Irrespective, I’ll pay my thoughts to you and Daniel at the 25th minute – I’m absolutely sure the applause will happen.

Apr 15, 2004
East Devon
So sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family. The applause is a great idea and will certainly participate.

Andy in Peverell

🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 15, 2009
Peverell
In the midst of the anger and annoyance about the tickets, of which I unfortunately have been a part of :facepalm: comes a story that puts things into perspective.

My 5 year old son's had 2 operations up in Bristol and thankfully made a full recovery. Reading your story took me back to my lad wired up to various machines and made me realise how fortunate I am. There but for the grace of god....

Would be a lovely gesture if we could fund the 2 officers to come down either through the club or through PASOTI, when convenient, and see a game with the family.
I'd certainly chip in

RIP Daniel

Sep 8, 2013
Andy in Peverell":3t0rtbmg said:
In the midst of the anger and annoyance about the tickets, of which I unfortunately have been a part of :facepalm: comes a story that puts things into perspective.

My 5 year old son's had 2 operations up in Bristol and thankfully made a full recovery. Reading your story took me back to my lad wired up to various machines and made me realise how fortunate I am. There but for the grace of god....

Would be a lovely gesture if we could fund the 2 officers to come down either through the club or through PASOTI, when convenient, and see a game with the family.
I'd certainly chip in

RIP Daniel
:thumbs: :clap: :clap:

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
Myself and my son will applaud on 25 minutes. RIP Daniel. Best wishes to you and your family.

Nov 28, 2011
Bude
Truly makes you smile when you see all the supporters coming together like that. This is why we love Football.

Oct 16, 2016
Odd isn't it? 'Trouble' has been pretty much eradicated from higher level clubs but fairly rife at lower levels.

This thread fills you with such optomism but loom elsewhere on this forum and every LFC supporter sat elsewhere in the stadium does so at their own peril, very narrow minded.

Last Sunday you could, and many did, wear you club colours and sit wherever you dean well pleased in Anfield.

How very humbling

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
a tragic story of a wonderful son.i think this is laudible but unachievable because it will be 25 minutes into the match and hopefully we will all be engrossed in it. we don't have a large screen or clock to jog our conscience and the plastics won't give a flying one as they will be there to watch "their team" beat argyle.

Nov 28, 2011
Bude
Steve Evans":cj9h28fg said:
a tragic story of a wonderful son.i think this is laudible but unachievable because it will be 25 minutes into the match and hopefully we will all be engrossed in it. we don't have a large screen or clock to jog our conscience and the plastics won't give a flying one as they will be there to watch "their team" beat argyle.

im sure it will just take 1 person to start clapping and then everyone else will start

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
TimPAFC":2qv3hyqz said:
Steve Evans":2qv3hyqz said:

im sure it will just take 1 person to start clapping and then everyone else will start
i hope so but 25 minutes in with a potentially exciting match taking place i aint so sure.what happens if there is a goal on 25 minutes?

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":223kq0sd said:
The Liverpool fans will unfurl a flag on 25 minutes so, as long as they don't forget, we should be fine. Hopefully the boys in the back of the Devonport can start it off.