Neil Warnock | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Neil Warnock

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Beyton_Green":k6dgopcm said:
Better than the Adams final!!

You won't hear me arguing with that!

However, I'll say it again, he was given a LOT of money to get us promoted and we scraped up. Can't deny the bloke has been successful, BUT the football was totally dire for long periods when he was with us.

Kemp, Pullis and Warnock. In my opinion all hewn from the same stone.

For this who are saying 'Pasoti experts' etc etc - I'm certainly not an expert, and I know what I like to see. None of those mentioned ticked that box. Simple really.

Mar 18, 2014
.......this is no reflection on Fletch, he knows what a hero he has been and how highly regarded he is, he knows that, he heard the applause he got when picking up his awards at the end of last season.

However, we've done threads like this one before, but usually after someone has left, this time we'll do it in an attempt to get someone to join us.

We've manage to get NW's contact details, so let's leave come and join us messages, on this, the most famous, the most powerful and the most watched and used Plymouth Argyle website.

Come on lads and lasses, leave your messages, to Neil Warnock.

You never know, he may be dithering, he may be sitting there, feeling unloved, his Mrs may be giving him an ear bashing to drop out of football.

Let's do it, let him know what we think he can do for our club.

Over to you, the best website fans in the UK (and I know, because I've been seeing the money come in over the last 13 months). Let's do it......................................

Expertly written LMAO

Sep 25, 2010
Vampires11":1u4c9ssf said:
.......this is no reflection on Fletch, he knows what a hero he has been and how highly regarded he is, he knows that, he heard the applause he got when picking up his awards at the end of last season.

However, we've done threads like this one before, but usually after someone has left, this time we'll do it in an attempt to get someone to join us.

We've manage to get NW's contact details, so let's leave come and join us messages, on this, the most famous, the most powerful and the most watched and used Plymouth Argyle website.

Come on lads and lasses, leave your messages, to Neil Warnock.

You never know, he may be dithering, he may be sitting there, feeling unloved, his Mrs may be giving him an ear bashing to drop out of football.

Let's do it, let him know what we think he can do for our club.

Over to you, the best website fans in the UK (and I know, because I've been seeing the money come in over the last 13 months). Let's do it......................................

Expertly written LMAO

What a load of old total bollocks

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
I think someone has been smoking those Moroccan woodbines, give them up lad, they`ll rot your brain, oops too late. :twisted: