New away shirt revealed | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New away shirt revealed

Your thoughts on the new away kit?

• I like it

Votes: 85 91.4%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
We played in all white when I first saw Argyle in the mid 70's. Have to admit, I really liked that strip. I also liked the Milan style green and black stripes too. New shirts look fine to me. At least they aren’t covered in mosaic like the bottom of somebody’s swimming pool. :scarf:

May 21, 2015
There are few South West sponsors around with the size and weight of Ginsters, would rather have them than a betting company or other small fry.
I'm a Dewdney guy all year long, but adds to our identity in a way imo.

I will be getting the away shirt. I've got caught up a little in the hype, it's not the best-in-the-world-of-all-time-ever, but it is lovely and I'll be proud wearing it to matches / 5's when I can again!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Yes like that. I'm probably going to buy two this year (If I ask for a credit on ST :oops: ). That will probably be one, I have found tho' that I can't really judge till I see them (feel them?) in the shop (Superstore!!)

It looks a bit 1980's tight cut tho' like the ones I used to wear for PASALB that would probably just fit one arm as a sleeve these days!!
So I'm going have to try on the XXL's
Are we allowed to try them on?? :think:

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Not bad, but not ground-breaking to be honest. I feel like with Puma we always get the very safest of options.

I may get an away shirt just to 'do my bit' as a fan at this tough time.

Jan 12, 2020
jespafc":3j0d0de0 said:
Not bad, but not ground-breaking to be honest. I feel like with Puma we always get the very safest of options.

Yes, the last two away kits have been ‘safe’ options.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
Love it.

Green for home white for away, green and white barmy army so no need for vomit violet, baby blue, lemon horror or Sturrock's road-sweeper monstrosity.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
argobenz":2o1dumml said:
Love it.

Green for home white for away, green and white barmy army so no need for vomit violet, baby blue, lemon horror or Sturrock's road-sweeper monstrosity.

You know what the third kit is then?¥* :whistle:

Oct 16, 2016
I’ll never understand the furore new replica shirts stir in some minds.

A pure marketing ploy, understandably so, they should only be manufactured directly for the club squads and children. Adults in replica shirts is a distinct no-no. It should be a specific common law offence for a middle aged, rotund gentleman to be seen in a public place sporting a clingy, replica football shirt. Fixed penalty notice with the option of a waiver for first offence if the perpetrator attends a re-education course.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Shankster":i1qg5hb7 said:

A pure marketing ploy, understandably so, they should only be manufactured directly for the club squads and children. Adults in replica shirts is a distinct no-no. It should be a specific common law offence for a middle aged, rotund gentleman to be seen in a public place sporting a clingy, replica football shirt. Fixed penalty notice with the option of a waiver for first offence if the perpetrator attends a re-education course.

What you gonna do at the first home game back?? Build a protective box around me!!?? :lol:

I should add: I never wore or bought a repica shirt before I met and married the fragrant Mrs Pogle and the Step-Poglettes. She it was that bought me a shirt as a surprise present.
Are you suggesting I should not wear it? : 'Sorry Mrs P but Shankster says that I shouldn't wear your present!' :shock:

Anyway, that was some years ago, I've learnt to love the moving marquee on legs look!! :scarf:

Oct 16, 2016
Pogleswoody":1rah7ukr said:
Shankster":1rah7ukr said:

What you gonna do at the first home game back?? Build a protective box around me!!?? :lol:

I should add: I never wore or bought a repica shirt before I met and married the fragrant Mrs Pogle and the Step-Poglettes. She it was that bought me a shirt as a surprise present.
Are you suggesting I should not wear it? : 'Sorry Mrs P but Shankster says that I shouldn't wear your present!' :shock:

Anyway, that was some years ago, I've learnt to love the moving marquee on legs look!! :scarf:

It’s a distinct pet hate of mine, it makes me cringe and feel quite unwell. I just do not understand it. As for jesters hats, curly wigs et al. That should be a capital and custodial offence.

There’s a fella in the Lyndhurst who wears; a replica top, green polyester trousers, green knee-length socks and a green wig. His laptop should be confiscated and checked for inappropriate pictures of scantily clad ferrets, disgusting.

Nov 28, 2005
PLYMOUTH
edengreen":366r0ng5 said:
argobenz":366r0ng5 said:
Love it.

You know what the third kit is then?¥* :whistle:

If our away kit clashes wear the home one, if that's not acceptable let the opponents be skins :lol: