New away shirt revealed | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New away shirt revealed

Your thoughts on the new away kit?

• I like it

Votes: 85 91.4%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
I really don't understand the problem so many of you have with the Ginsters logo. They are fantastic sponsors for our club.
You have had your way with the red blob, get over it ffs.
I wouldn't eat their pasties either, but the slices are ok and they make a great rice puddn!

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Lousy_Pint":1yeb80rg said:
I really don't understand the problem so many of you have with the Ginsters logo. They are fantastic sponsors for our club.
You have had your way with the red blob, get over it ffs.
I wouldn't eat their pasties either, but the slices are ok and they make a great rice puddn!

I just have a problem with logos per se LP. I think it’s great that Argyle have a nationally recognised sponsor, unlike some clubs at this level. I would just prefer to have the option of a shirt without it and would happily pay extra.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
I’d go even further than that, I think the logo ADDS to the shirt. Especially when it’s a bit retro, as that logo looks retro itself and fits perfectly.

Much like the old Man United shirts just looked right with Sharp, and Arsenal with JVC, I think the new Ginsters logo just looks right with Argyle shirts.

May 28, 2019
better than the home kit , but still nothing to get excited about, similar kits in the past, and many teams will roll up to home park in the exactly same design but different colours, check out tranmere kit , same one but in blue,i think lock down has got people excited about little things, or hype on the social media. :think:

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
L G":299kwzsk said:
Lovely. they'll be seen.

I actually think it will be very tricky to see them on away trips oop north when there’s snow on the ground. Terrible design! :funny:

Beautiful? Thing of beauty? Gorgeous? I think some people have been self isolating for too long! It’s a bloody football shirt! :cool:

Jul 21, 2016
I would prefer it without the pinstripes but it's still a nice kit plus I've already paid for mine

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Emeraldinho":3ut9g4an said:
:iagree:
lilcol":3ut9g4an said:
I think its great, just wish it was the home shirt :scarf:

Hopefully it can be worn for a home game or two as happened a few years ago when the away shirt was used at Home Park.
The dull home shirt will cause visibility problems for evening games.

Mar 23, 2008
It's ok, inoffensive but bland. Both kids are bland to be fair, although quite smart. I quite liked for the previous 2 seasons we've had 2 kits in differing shades of green which gave good options whichever side of the fence you were on for what you considered to be true Argyle Green.

Like others I'm hoping there will be a more imaginative 3rd kit option.

C

Cult Of Personality

Really like it . Very smart glad the red blob has gone. That blob used to be such a kit ruiner

Bernie Bernbaum

Pasoti Quiz Champions
May 29, 2015
Lousy_Pint":3cop7klc said:
That's a beaut!
As I have always (and often) said, white should be the home kit.
With white socks this would be a brilliant kit.

Er what? We play in green. We're not Leeds Utd.