New away shirt revealed | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New away shirt revealed

Your thoughts on the new away kit?

• I like it

Votes: 85 91.4%
  • I don't like it

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Undecided

Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters

dunlop

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Definitely getting 2 of these one for grandson one for me.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
I think it will be a winner. :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
For those who moans about the red blob the new Ginsters logo whilst aesthetically pleasing is crap for being stuck on still.
I dont understand why these shirts are like this still when you have companies knocking fully subiminated shirts for around £30 like Swaz & EV2
Surely for £45 they could make one that has it dyed into the fabric I personally would spend more to have this as they last longer and are more comfortable to wear

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It's funny how so many people replying to the club twitter message about this are setting themselves up for disappointment if ALL that happens is the new shirt is launched and modelled by Joe Edwards, Dom Telford and Byron Moore... Still, the club has really upped its game with this kind of announcement recently so perhaps this will be more than a simple shirt unveiling!

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
"You have to say that's magnificent".
So much better than the home shirt.

Dec 8, 2019
Gorgeous.
To everyone commenting about other players modelling them (mainly twitter), Joe Edwards as good as said himself that all the filming was done at the same time so it was always going to be him, Dom and Byron

Jimmyd

✅ Evergreen
♣️ SWAG Member
Jan 3, 2009
Disappointed, personally. So much potential. Quite poorly executed. No stripes on the sleeves or back seems an odd decision. Prefer the home one

Aug 5, 2016
Seems a bit ordinary, nothing wrong with it, but not really worth the standing ovation.

Prefer the home kit.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
That's a beaut!
As I have always (and often) said, white should be the home kit.
With white socks this would be a brilliant kit.