New home shirt unveiled | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New home shirt unveiled

The new home shirt

• Yes, I like it

Votes: 57 52.3%
  • No, I don't like it

Votes: 30 27.5%
  • I'm undecided

Votes: 22 20.2%

• Total voters

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Argyle seem to be using this PAFC logo (top right below) a fair bit. Not that predominant in this pic, but I've noticed it a lot.

Wouldn't mind seeing that as an alternate crest on an away or third 'throwback' shirt. Reminiscent of the badge used in the 70s and very similar to the 81/82 badge http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Plymout ... Argyle.htm

xp0rwLUe

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Can’t see an issue with using an old badge for a throwback jersey. If it’s a badge we’ve used before, then it’s just as Argyle and ‘sacrosanct’ as the current one.

Just wondering why Argyle are using a specific crest design (used from 80 to 82) for all this promotional material... :stir:

Edit... not quite the same, but very similar.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Emeraldinho":3fnnukg8 said:
Chaps, take a look at Atletico Mineiro’s kits for next season on http://www.footballshirtculture.com. Absolutely gorgeous home strip that I truly wish we were having next season. :sigh: THAT is what emerald green and black should look like.

Nice and classy. The shade of green is much better than the light black we are stuck with each season.

Aug 5, 2016
Biggs":1a4z7z1o said:
Can’t see an issue with using an old badge for a throwback jersey. If it’s a badge we’ve used before, then it’s just as Argyle and ‘sacrosanct’ as the current one.

Just wondering why Argyle are using a specific crest design (used from 80 to 82) for all this promotional material... :stir:

Edit... not quite the same, but very similar.

Change the kit colour, change the badge, is there anything else the Argyle team can do to accommodate you?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

Just a bit of fun :thumbup:, and it’s fun to make the most of our history. ‘Throwback’ shirts with old crests are one of the few things US sports do well, and would sell like hot cakes.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Maybe Cambridge want to be known as Morris men- the columns down the shirt look like braces or did they want the effect of a scarf around the neck :funny:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
mutley marvel":25mdys01 said:
Maybe Cambridge want to be known as Morris men- the columns down the shirt look like braces or did they want the effect of a scarf around the neck :funny:

I think it is for stats recording. You just need a scanner to scan the barcodes on each players shirt. :facepalm:

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Anybody know the dates when yhe away kit will be released ? Like the home one but not enough change from this years to warrant another £45 for me far to samey ! I don't want stripes but a change in shade or a unique design is called for now