New poll? Would you support a Stapleton-led pre-pack? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New poll? Would you support a Stapleton-led pre-pack?

Would you support a current Director(s) prepack?

• Yes. It's our club we have to.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Once bitten twice shy.

• We need a complete clean sweep.

• Anything that saves the club is OK by me.

• Total voters

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
blenks":2ce9q7gv said:
Ernie":2ce9q7gv said:
In the real world, of the non terminally tinted faithful, Argyle have done nothing to earn dedicated support.
Until that day comes, you will remain a minority group.
The club does have real potential support but it has to think and act big enough first. Something it has failed miserably to achieve in my lifetime.
Other clubs have done it and as a result have developed fanbases.
The 'same old Argyle' tag is very apt and well justified imo.

Now ain't that the truth.

It is a truth, but not necessarily "the truth"

My first worry is the use of "you" rather than us; at best past tense at worst, not a fan.

Then the next worry is the "think and act big" I can not believe at this point someone has just said that.

If we have leanrt only one thing from the current debacle it is to spend considerable more than you have coming in will lead to problems. It is quitte apparent there is a shortage of Plymouth millionaires who like football, so a local sugar daddy also seems out of the question.

P

Peter

Disgusted with the lot of them, Ridsdale, Stapleton included.

If any of them manage to wriggle their way onto the new board, the protests should continue against them until they walk with there heads held in shame.

I hope the local businesses and community get their monies paid before any of the board do.

Very dissapointed,
Peter

R

rich

This lot should have NOTHING to do with the club ever again.

TOTAL CLEAN SWEEP

Stapleton couldn't back up the hopes and ambition of the fans when we looked a decent prospect for investment under Holloway, the crowds were staying away then as many could see them all clinging on with their grubby deals and reluctance to lose full control... well, now look at the mess we're in... bravo!

So how dare he try again, if that were the case... I just couldn't bring myself to follow the club I love under his stewardship after this total fiasco.