New 'stuff' on Pasoti. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New 'stuff' on Pasoti.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
Would like option to add pics straight from phone & also be able to use smileys from phone or be able to access smiley page from quick reply box.

May 16, 2016
IJN":1niayhuk said:
Guiri Green":1niayhuk said:
Too many changes and you may as well just migrate this Forum to Facebook. Thumbs, links and pics ? Good luck to the Mods.

Don't try to fix something that's not broken.

Good luck with that GG, the bullying that goes on on Free Chat has reached epidemic proportions from what I've seen.

The campaign against Jon Back is reprehensible and should be jumped on by the 'Mods' (very loose term) but if anything they seem to promote it.

Which is why I said leave this Site as it is.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
IJN":1i6dqmla said:
Guiri Green":1i6dqmla said:
Too many changes and you may as well just migrate this Forum to Facebook. Thumbs, links and pics ? Good luck to the Mods.

Don't try to fix something that's not broken.

Good luck with that GG, the bullying that goes on on Free Chat has reached epidemic proportions from what I've seen.

The campaign against Jon Back is reprehensible and should be jumped on by the 'Mods' (very loose term) but if anything they seem to promote it.

The club did recently announce it would take against fans who abuse club staff online so perhaps they are monitoring Free Chat?

It was amusing and ironic to read this posted by a Free Chat moderator ....
All opinions are welcome here, so long as there is no true malice or hatred expressed.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Any way we can make PASOTI allow standard emojis? That’d be a decent edition. Because on mobile you can’t get the emoji keyboard.

Aug 5, 2012
Gravesend - Kent
Emojis should be banned as should inane teenage acronyms like lol. It's a sad world when people can't convey their feelings without adding childish comic cartoons to their words. (and yes I am my username.....chosen by my wife I might add).

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
gru_mpy":5z71xsll said:
Emojis should be banned as should inane teenage acronyms like lol. It's a sad world when people can't convey their feelings without adding childish comic cartoons to their words. (and yes I am my username.....chosen by my wife I might add).

Oh I can use words, but someone just claimed Ruben Lameiras is one of the best players in europe and at that point all I could think of was the laughing emoji x 1000.

Aug 19, 2013
London
Solely having a thumbs up option is a good idea. Good barometer for finding out the opinion of those who view posts and agree, but don't often take part in discussion.

Regarding advertising and clicks, i reckon it will encourage posters to revisit their posts to check on how many 'likes' they have... Just a thought..

Jan 19, 2019
I often want to show I agree with a post, but don’t want to copy the post to do so. Thumbs up should definitely go in, but not a thumbs down option as per other opinions on here

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
SotonTommy":1mc2oc6i said:
I often want to show I agree with a post, but don’t want to copy the post to do so. Thumbs up should definitely go in, but not a thumbs down option as per other opinions on here

I agree.

And it saves clogging up a thread with comments that just say "I agree!" :greensmile:

As others have said it works very well on Reddit where comments that are perceptive/funny/well-written rise to the top, and nonsense sinks without trace to the bottom.

I wonder if there'll be an option to sort comments by upvote rather than chronologically?

Jan 19, 2019
Brussels Bureaucrat":3c31ex0z said:
SotonTommy":3c31ex0z said:

I agree.

And it saves clogging up a thread with comments that just say "I agree!" :greensmile:

As others have said it works very well on Reddit where comments that are perceptive/funny/well-written rise to the top, and nonsense sinks without trace to the bottom.

I wonder if there'll be an option to sort comments by upvote rather than chronologically?

That deserves a thumbs up.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
Brussels Bureaucrat":1i26uux2 said:
SotonTommy":1i26uux2 said:

I agree.

I wouldn’t want the boards displayed any other way than chronologically as posts will all be out of context.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I agree Keith. Nonsense or not, it will stay chronologically.

Mods trying to find something would be a nightmare.

B

Bonehead

Why I am I getting adverts at the bottom of my Pasoti page , near the exit button, just to confuse things ? Can anyone advise , it’s so annoying, click bait poo . Have I been hacked?